ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Navy Wrestling Results and Update Thread

Yeah, it keeps running the same clip of guys walking around the mat, lol Ugh oh, technical difficulites

Welp, guess we won't be seeing this one.

Don't even think Rutgers is aware it's not working.

Maybe someone should look into it. Lol

I, like many others, donated to RVision at the beginning of the year, only to find out most content was moving under BTNPlus. Today is one of the few opportunities to get my money's worth. geez...

Originally posted by Tango Two:

RVisionRU is currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We will be up and running ASAP
Would have been nice for them to figure this out 20 minutes ago.

It' called Bait & Switch
Originally posted by mighty_knights:
I, like many others, donated to RVision at the beginning of the year, only to find out most content was moving under BTNPlus. Today is one of the few opportunities to get my money's worth. geez...

good to know the RVision issues arent on my end.

soon as i complain it works!
This post was edited on 1/31 2:17 PM by Jaroslav Hasek

125: Cameron Timok (NAVY) gets a TD late to defeat Sean McCabe 6-4.

Navy leads No. 22 RU, 3-0.

Really thought McCabe was gunna win this one.

DelVecchio leads, 3-2, heading into the seccond period. He bounces back after being taken down early. Rasche starts on bottom #RUWR

Originally posted by belushijo:

125: Cameron Timok (NAVY) gets a TD late to defeat Sean McCabe 6-4.

Navy leads No. 22 RU, 3-0.

Really thought McCabe was gunna win this one.
Ugh, McCabe needed this one.

After a string of top 10 schools from the Big 10, the kids must be relieved to get some wins. Still ,I'd like to see Ash get some back points somewhere, somehow. He's good on his feet, no doubt. Tomorrow, he gets Steiber, lol, can' wait.

Pafumi gets pinned ! ugh, Navy now leads 15-14. RU is dropping every toss up match or getting upset in some they should win. Bad.

ADVERTISEMENT