ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Navy Wrestling Results and Update Thread

We need to start recruiting guys for weight classes 165 and up right away. Announcers were saying Perrotti was a lanky 157er. Any chance Perrotti bumps up to 165 next season? Ideal would be 33- DelV 41- Giraldo 49-AA 57-Theo(is Theo big enough for 57?) 65- Perrotti.

I'm watching the Post match presser. How does the interviewer (Danny B ?) not even ask about Camp's status? Was he told not to? In any case, these guys doing the broadcast were pretty good, although there were a few small mistakes.

Originally posted by Abro1975:
I'm watching the Post match presser. How does the interviewer (Danny B ?) not even ask about Camp's status? Was he told not to? In any case, these guys doing the broadcast were pretty good, although there were a few small mistakes.
Those guys do a nice job. Danny covered nearly every match of the day in the post game. Not sure there is much more to say about Camp.

Yeah, you are probably right. They do a very good job. No biggie, it will work itself out one way or another. On to the Ohio St match.
Originally posted by rufeelinit:

Those guys do a nice job. Danny covered nearly every match of the day in the post game. Not sure there is much more to say about Camp.

At this point, Camp may be the only person who truly knows what his status is.

I don't even think Goodale really knows how he is leaning.

You can lead the horse to water, but can't force him to drink it.

Theo and Vecchio have RS eligibility left no? not sure how things will play out but that gives the team some added line up flexibility. could see some guys bump up tho. only natural to grow into bigger weights.

they do an awesome job. wish more of the btn broadcasts had their quality.

Originally posted by Jaroslav Hasek:
Theo and Vecchio have RS eligibility left no? not sure how things will play out but that gives the team some added line up flexibility. could see some guys bump up tho. only natural to grow into bigger weights.
yes, they both do.

Originally posted by Jaroslav Hasek:

they do an awesome job. wish more of the btn broadcasts had their quality.

They are fantastic ! The Big 10 should give them more exposure. They know the sport.

ADVERTISEMENT