ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Ohio State / Game Thread

15!.. thats BS that fair catch call was WAAAAAAY late.. there has to be a less severe version of that

89 should have been caled for offensive interference there.. he set a pick but the LB he blocked went witht eh other guy

a wise coach once told me
you can compensate for the other team being faster
you can compensate for the other team being bigger/stronger
when the other team is faster and stronger....

not gonna bother finishing the sentence its going to be a long day try to maintain some positivity.

I firmly believe playing teams like this every year will significantly help with recruiting in the long run. lock up the second tier kids who want to play with the big boys and rutgers will eventually be able to compete when its a lot of 4th and 5th year seniors going against the more naturally gifted younger players on the powerhouse teams.

embrace the pain, it will make eventually beating one of these teams much sweeter.

Reactions: Block R
All day to throw and our DB's don't have the speed to keep up. Let's get a score on this drive.

Our DC just has no plan. Lets just sit back and let Haskins pick us apart. You can't sit back on 3rd and long. He's our weak coaching link . way too much reliance on the d backs.

Ash wanted to use this game to measure how much progress the program has made .
Well, not much.
I guess he will find another game to measure now.

Reactions: chrisru99
ADVERTISEMENT