ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Ohio State Wrestling Results and Update Thread

Why no announcer? Isn't Shawn available? Give him the mike and let him run the show!

Originally posted by PhilaPhans:
I guess your opinion on Patrick changed during the 2nd period, Kid Dagger?
LOL yes! U noticed that haha. Patrick looked aggressive and got a reversal early first period... Then Patrick got owned on his feet and got broken down.

Ashnault wrestled great today! Dominant and aggressive from all position. I think Scottie's win fired him up! Great crowd today!

Originally posted by RU93:
what's up with all the locked hands by osu wrestlers?
idk but it looks like they are trying to hang on instead of wrestling on top. Our guys are really hustling today; I love it!

Helluva win for AP.

Good to see him back on top against a very quality wrestler.

Seems like the Barn is juiced today. Nice start. Will be tough to hold them off. Looks like OSU is sitting some regulars today.

Originally posted by rufeelinit:
Seems like the Barn is juiced today. Nice start. Will be tough to hold them off. Looks like OSU is sitting some regulars today.
Let's make them pay for underestimating us
uzi.r191677.gif
!

if we can pull of wins with bakukus and smith, while others not getting majored or pinned, we would win! come on, Rutgers!

why can't we give the mike to shawn d.? he's in the house, and any color would add the watching experience 10x better! is it b/c of contact with who ever provides the rvision service?

A lot of heart by Nick not getting pinned on 4-5 different occasions where Bo had it real tight. That 1 team point could be huge.

Originally posted by RU93:
why can't we give the mike to shawn d.? he's in the house, and any color would add the watching experience 10x better! is it b/c of contact with who ever provides the rvision service?
wng: This is an excellent fundraising opportunity. Give a couple of big supporter the opportunity to call and do color for the match when a conflict like this develops.

The more I see Bakuckus wrestle, the more he reminds me of a slightly better version of Dan Seidenburg.

Both guys have/had great head/hands defense, were physically strong, keep good position and are difficult to score on. But both had/have trouble getting to their offense against better guys.

Originally posted by belushijo:
The more I see Bakuckus wrestle, the more he reminds me of a slightly better version of Dan Seidenburg.

Both guys have/had great head/hands defense, were physically strong, keep good position and are difficult to score on. But both had/have trouble getting to their offense against better guys.
+1 Bakuckus is still only a sophmore. He still has time to improve and develop.

Originally posted by ScottRU93:
Our upper weights are just bad except for smith.
The good thing about Bakukus is he never gives up bonus point and he's still young. We need to seriously recruit some quality wrestlers from 165 and up.

I know that the OSU 197Lbs. is #4, but at least offer a little bit of resistance Hrymack. Dude just walks up to him and grabs Hrymack's ankle whenever he wants to...

Hayden's had his legs out in the open all year. Extra long legs will do that to you when you don't learn to defend against it.

I'll never question the kid's effort, but sooner or later, you have to make some adjustments.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT