ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Purdue / Game Thread

This is the time of game where you need go to scorers .Both teams shooting bricks.

only 7 points from our bench...but we're up 45-43 with 12 left. Can I get a "one time?" (in no limit hold-em, if someone is all in and way behind with, say 2 cards that can win for him, they'll almost always ask for a one time miracle card on the river)

Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson
Keeping it tight. Gotta play smart and give ourselves a chance to win at the end.

It's amazing how we can't seem to hit a shot where we make a nice defensive stop and nothing going the other way. Some of our shots are wide open.

How does Haarms not have 4 or 5 fouls by now. This guy is a foul machine on every possession, offense and defense. And since when can you smack the backboard to alter a shot ?

Reactions: RW90 and hbbsm713
How does Haarms not have 4 or 5 fouls by now. This guy is a foul machine on every possession, offense and defense. And since when can you smack the backboard to alter a shot ?
Practically strangled Mulcahy on that one play.

only 7 points from our bench...but we're up 45-43 with 12 left. Can I get a "one time?" (in no limit hold-em, if someone is all in and way behind with, say 2 cards that can win for him, they'll almost always ask for a one time miracle card on the river)
One time is used in MANY circumstances

like when I bet that 20-1 shot who is winning at the top of the stretch and need it to hang on

Young-Mathis-Yeboah-Harper-Myles. Mix in Geo as well. We should ride those 6 + a little shaq this final stretch. Paul does nothing get him out

Someone has to say we are winning this..when Geo comes back in he has to take over

I think we are not playing the offensive side with confidence

Reactions: BillyC80
we were 5-6 from deep, now 7-14 for 2 of our last 8 - can't fall in love with treys - gotta go inside more, especially with Harper and MJ of dribble penetration, like JY did a few minutes ago leading to MJ's dunk.

I agree . Roll with 7. Paul can’t be out there in this game . Shaq and young are the other 2.

All the metrics say differently about our offense but ok
You just need the eye test when it comes to our offense. Maybe if we ran something that looked like an offense we would have two more wins. We have more talent than this team - with an offense we're up by 10.

Pike come on man. Ask yourself what is paul doing to help this team

ADVERTISEMENT