ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Texas State / Game Thread

were doing what we should be doing. We'll see how we match up against better teams. its 21 zip so not much to complain about but we've had some plays where if against better competition they would get really blown up.
Completely disagree, md has 24 on texas. remember our opponent.

if if that Marilyn team shows up all year, they're going to surprise a lot of people
Last year on opening day Maryland did the same thing against Texas, then they fell apart. Injuries hit and they went through 2 dozen QB, but even with that the defense never showed up all season.

Completely disagree, md has 24 on texas. remember our opponent.
whats there to completely disagree about? Game flows are completely different, they're in a shootout, 3 tds and a fg on those 4 possessions, we have 3 TD and a pick in the endzone.

They had 9 first half possessions, we had 5. Again completely different opponents, i understand texas is way better than texas st...but to my original point we're pretty much doing what we're supposed to.

whats there to completely disagree about? Game flows are completely different, they're in a shootout, 3 tds and a fg on those 4 possessions, we have 3 TD and a pick in the endzone.
Lol....look at opponent. we're playing a team that ranks in the bottom five or ten in every negative statistic in the FCS. Our o-line does not look particularly good they have more rushing yards than we do yet we've dominated time of possession. Granted we have three times as many passing yards but it's not like we are lighting it up to be honest. If they had a halfway decent quarterback this would be a game

I'd like to see Sitkowski wear a knee brace on his left leg like a lot of QB's who are more pocket passers.

Nice punt, hope Bless is ok and this is just precautionary, saving him for osu.

Lol....look at opponent. we're playing a team that ranks in the bottom five or ten in every negative statistic in the FCS. Our o-line does not look particularly good they have more rushing yards than we do yet we've dominated time of possession. Granted we have three times as many passing yards but it's not like we are lighting it up to be honest. If they had a halfway decent quarterback this would be a game
TSU is FBS I think.

Need to see a sustained drive and start flipping the field

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT