ADVERTISEMENT

RUTGERS @WASHINGTON VIEW PARTY AT VAL'S CONFIRMED

schultz

Redshirt
Sep 10, 2001
Val's in Rumson confirmed for live stream of Washington game with 2:00pm game time. Domestic beer specials, complimentary bar snacks, free half time Rutgers t shirts raffle. GO RU!!!

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Val's in Rumson confirmed for live stream of Washington game with 2:00pm game time. Domestic beer specials, complimentary bar snacks, free half time Rutgers t shirts raffle. GO RU!!!
Does he have Dish network or Comcast with the PAC 12 network. I am planning to go to the Yard, however Val's is close and indoors. Just nervous that we get there and the bar tender says , OK what channel is the game on? Is it high def? Boy I am just a winy bitch.

OP is correct. I just called and the girl said "we are definitely having the game and you are not the first to call. My boss Kevin has already streamed it using his ipad to make sure."

Im in if Tom and Julie are going to be there. He is a die hard alum and loves these events

Does he have Dish network or Comcast with the PAC 12 network. I am planning to go to the Yard, however Val's is close and indoors. Just nervous that we get there and the bar tender says , OK what channel is the game on? Is it high def? Boy I am just a winy bitch.

If you want, I can go over there Friday night, and get a preview of what the PAC12 network will look like on their big screens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT