ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Women's Basketball Holding Back Tickets For Central Connecticut State Game?

Last year almost all the other seats in my row in section 103 were grayed out and unavailable for single game ticket sales. But there was never anyone in them.

To bring guests, I got in the habit of buying any available 100-level seats and having my guests sit with me in my row. Never once has someone come and claim them as theirs.

I asked my ticket rep' several times why those uninhabited seats were always grayed out for single game ticket sales, but never got a satisfactory answer. Generally, the answer was, in paraphrase: those seats are assigned, and he didn't know why there was never anyone in them.

Even in the most filled-up games last year, one could look around the 100 sections and see big sections of empty seats. I don't get it. And it looks terrible on TV.

Last year almost all the other seats in my row in section 103 were grayed out and unavailable for single game ticket sales. But there was never anyone in them.

To bring guests, I got in the habit of buying any available 100-level seats and having my guests sit with me in my row. Never once has someone come and claim them as theirs.

I asked my ticket rep' several times why those uninhabited seats were always grayed out for single game ticket sales, but never got a satisfactory answer. Generally, the answer was, in paraphrase: those seats are assigned, and he didn't know why there was never anyone in them.

Even in the most filled-up games last year, one could look around the 100 sections and see big sections of empty seats. I don't get it. And it looks terrible on TV.

The 100's are "sold out" for the Albany game too.

The games before these two and after all have the 100's open.

If they are holding back the 100's then its terrible

If they are indeed sold then great

The online ticket site is screwed up. It won’t let you buy one season ticket but it will let you buy 2 or more. I alerted them about this last week but they haven’t fixed it yet.

I'm trying to buy a $5 ticket for Tuesday but it says none are available. It better not be sold out.

I'm trying to buy a $5 ticket for Tuesday but it says none are available. It better not be sold out.
Still looking for a ticket? I have a single 100 level seat I will be willing to transfer to you. (Got two free 200 level tickets so my daughter and I will be going together and I won’t be using my season seat) Email me and I will do transfer. hoquat63@aol.com

Reactions: RUClassof67
Fans were buying the $5 dollar ticket during the Rutgers Mens basketball game on Sunday.

I have 1 great seat available in section 113 (happens to be next to me). Looking for $10 or b/o. Can do electronic transfer.

I also have one decent free ticket left in 214, row 5. It’s a paper ticket, can leave at will call.

Reactions: Abro1975
I wouldn't be surprised if seats were held out for the many former players whom CVS has coached over the past several decades. The article in another post mentioned that the Syracuse coach will be there. She played at Cheney State back in the 70s. That could explain the confusion over the lack of available tickets in preferred sections. I hope people won't let that prevent them from attending what will be an historic day.

To answer your question, her entire family is there, a bunch of the current players families, former players, heck even CURRENT coaches like Syracuse and South Carolina. Looks great on TV BTW

To answer your question, her entire family is there, a bunch of the current players families, former players, heck even CURRENT coaches like Syracuse and South Carolina. Looks great on TV BTW
I was at the game, but fortunately I recorded it so that I can see who they showed on TV. There were former players from all three of her teams in attendance.

Reactions: Newbrunfus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT