ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Women's Basketball to Face No. 9/11 Maryland on the Road

So on Dec. 10 we were 327 out of 350 teams in TO margin at -5.64. Not in not including today, we are 344 out of 350 at -6.56.

• Wow
Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
So on Dec. 10 we were 327 out of 350 teams in TO margin at -5.64. Not in not including today, we are 344 out of 350 at -6.56.
yep things don't look good seeing that.
But befdore the season even started we should have known RU would not be a good program
and probably a terrible one.
What's good is the hustle and never give up attitude this team has.
That bodes well for future sucess under CW .

But befdore the season even started we should have known RU would not be a good program
The point you make is clear and I think most agree, for the most part. I would probably substitute the word "team" in place of "program". Program is the broader umbrella which would include coaching staff, admin., facilities, etc.

I'm thinking you are referring to the team. And that TO margin, as we know, is mainly due to not having a true PG. This stat does not fall fully on the current players, IMO,.

Last edited:
Reactions: MADHAT1
Agreed, the ladies are hustling and don’t give up. They are showing me something. Now how about the coaching staff shows me something and addresses the TOs!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT