ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers WR Taj Harris is not expected to return during 2022 season: Here’s why

Reading into what GS says he left because he wasn’t happy with playing time
That's probably a factor, but we don't know how important it was. It may not be a factor at all. I'm sure you would leave a job, no matter how good your boss thought you were, if you felt it necessary for your family's sake. I suggest we cut the kid some slack.

I was very sad to hear this news. I guess he wants to be on a team that he is featured on, to get a better chance to get in the NFL. In my opinion he has done enough to get in the NFL, and he would have gotten plenty of playing time here.

That's probably a factor, but we don't know how important it was. It may not be a factor at all. I'm sure you would leave a job, no matter how good your boss thought you were, if you felt it necessary for your family's sake. I suggest we cut the kid some slack.
How is leaving helping his family?!?!

What the heck does that mean?
It means he is open to offers. Portal window opens Dec. 5.

"The first window opens the day after the championship teams are selected, which will be Dec. 5, and closes 45 days later on Jan. 18, 2023. There is also a 15-day spring period from May 1-15."

It means he is open to offers. Portal window opens Dec. 5.

"The first window opens the day after the championship teams are selected, which will be Dec. 5, and closes 45 days later on Jan. 18, 2023. There is also a 15-day spring period from May 1-15."

Hopefully someone will pick him up

Reactions: Knight Shift
So I was wrong. I thought we should, as I said above, cut the kid some slack and believe that he was truthful in saying that family reasons prompted him to withdraw the team. His decision to enter the portal makes it clear that this was all about playing time just as many of you suggested.

So I was wrong. I thought we should, as I said above, cut the kid some slack and believe that he was truthful in saying that family reasons prompted him to withdraw the team. His decision to enter the portal makes it clear that this was all about playing time just as many of you suggested.
Having watched our receivers all season I still find it hard to believe that a guy with as much talent as Harris wouldn't have been at the center of RU's passing game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT