ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers wrestler charged with aggravated assault

Where's the outrage? :joy:

Put it on the football board and let's see how many pages it goes deep. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Brett is a very nice young man as I have had many many interactions with him. I hope this is not true and there is more to it.

Go look up the lifelong damage done by Razhon Gross and his friends to their victim and then ask why it’s awful.

The reason I imagine that your posts were banned is that you are wildly speculating on the circumstances surrounding the incident involving Brett Donner. Further, you may have great insight into Razhon Gross’s role in the assault that got him kicked off the football team. But, based on the fact that he was not kicked out of school and that the wrestling program has a pretty strong track record of good behavior, I would defer to the coaches judgment as to whether he should have been given a second chance. Like I said before, let’s wait and see what happened before we condemn anyone.

my eyes see tolerance for Gross’s behavior (again, the consequences to the victim). Tolerance for head slaps WAY after the whistle and then getting on twitter to brag about it. Tolerance for that Embarrassing “style” against PSU.

But def not a pattern. You’re right.

I know parts of the story and it was not like the other stuff that happened with Gross and folks. Let the investigation play out but all I will say is there was restraint on Brett’s part.

my eyes see tolerance for Gross’s behavior (again, the consequences to the victim). Tolerance for head slaps WAY after the whistle and then getting on twitter to brag about it. Tolerance for that Embarrassing “style” against PSU.

But def not a pattern. You’re right.

Really? Now you sound like a troll. And, since you mentioned PSU, I assume you consider their program and Cael morally bankrupt for giving Andrew Long a second chance.

Reactions: TRU2RU
Really? Now you sound like a troll. And, since you mentioned PSU, I assume you consider their program and Cael morally bankrupt for giving Andrew Long a second chance.

The ability of PSU fans to climb up on that high horse never ceases to amaze me. Talk about glass houses.

Anyway, although its not customary in these days of the twitter mafia, let's wait until we have more information before we crucify the kid. The fact that there are charges against him is not determinative of anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT