ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Wrestling 2021 commits

Just a wrestling question. Why wasn’t Suriano awarded s point for riding time at end of third period. Wouldn’t that have broken the tie?

Just a wrestling question. Why wasn’t Suriano awarded s point for riding time at end of third period. Wouldn’t that have broken the tie?
Did he have over 1 minute of riding time?

Not sure how my post ended up here..haha. Asked on another thread and got the answer. Wasn’t aware u needed a minute to get the point. Just thought whoever had most got the point.

Did he have over 1 minute of riding time?

Not sure how my post ended up here..haha. Asked on another thread and got the answer. Wasn’t aware u needed a minute to get the point. Just thought whoever had most got the point.
Funny. I too learned a little bit about wrestling just recently.

Reactions: mikemarc1
Still grousing in Oklahoma.....

"I didn't think Daton wrestled his best match," head coach John Smith said on the Cowboy Radio Network about an hour after the match. "I thought there were a lot of errors though. We went back and looked at it and it was blatant, he (Suriano) grabbed the headgear and he did it to avoid being taken down. What can you do? I know that sounds like sour grapes, but if he doesn't grab it then he probably goes down."

"I took him down fair and square," Suriano told ESPN after the match. "I kept pressing and I saw it in his eyes, he quit."

The good thing is Suriano is a sophomore and the Cowboys Fix is a red-shirt freshman, so they can see each other again and I can assure you, that is a match you do not want to miss.

Go Pokes
https://247sports.com/college/oklah...ionships-at-the-NCAA-in-Pittsburgh-130443187/

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Updated class of 2020 big board from Flo:

https://www.flowrestling.org/rankings/6031474-class-of-2020-big-board/31216-class-of-2020-big-board

#1 - AJ Ferrari: The most impactful prospect in the class. He could AA right now.

RU Commits:
#41 - Connor O'Neil: Runner-up to future teammate Kanniard. Solid middleweight prospect.

#45 - John Poznanski: Runner-Up to Foca. Excellent combo for RU w/ O'Neil.

#62 - Dylan Shawver: 3rd at state tournament and the highest non-senior placer in his Ironman bracket.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clearscreen25
ADVERTISEMENT