ADVERTISEMENT

Sabin vs Jimbo and Deion

BABYBULL24

Junior
Oct 15, 2006
Watched this pretty much live on YT and knew it would be big. So Sabin is speaking in front of a Booster meeting with I think that is the Men"s Basketball coach and he just asked for money so he goes onto to say (we would have been #1 recruiting but A&M bought all their players). lol

I think Sabin did it intentionally to blow up the Name Likeness BS. Cause he got his ass kicked in recruiting this year. I mean Bryce Young from Los Angeles. CA really grew up and dreamed about playing football in Alabama? Of course not - they gave him a million NIL money. lol

That is the first video and watch then Jimbo parse his words - no state laws have been broken....lol
The shit is so corrupt.

And where is Deion getting a million bucks for Jackson State?
Not from those foot powder commercials....Im guessing.

Sabin Booster meeting

Jimbo response

Reactions: beaced
Watched this pretty much live on YT and knew it would be big. So Sabin is speaking in front of a Booster meeting with I think that is the Men"s Basketball coach and he just asked for money so he goes onto to say (we would have been #1 recruiting but A&M bought all their players). lol

I think Sabin did it intentionally to blow up the Name Likeness BS. Cause he got his ass kicked in recruiting this year. I mean Bryce Young from Los Angeles. CA really grew up and dreamed about playing football in Alabama? Of course not - they gave him a million NIL money. lol

That is the first video and watch then Jimbo parse his words - no state laws have been broken....lol
The shit is so corrupt.

And where is Deion getting a million bucks for Jackson State?
Not from those foot powder commercials....Im guessing.

Sabin Booster meeting

Jimbo response

Sabin used to be a Hot Dog place on Meeker Ave. in Newark.Near the North entrance to WEEQUAHIC PARK.Never DID see Nick there.

Reactions: Plum Street
ADVERTISEMENT