ADVERTISEMENT

Sammy Alvarez on Baschamania Podcast Today

Some good tidbits
25 pounds overweight before B10...ouch
Possible new RTC member
Alvarez just got over Covid (no symptoms)

He called Nick Suriano the worlds most interesting man...lol
He also mentioned Raimo a lot at the start... if Seabass goes 33 does that mean Raimo dropping to 25?? And if suriano does come back(not counting on it) I guess he’s goings 125..

Reactions: Leonard23
Some good tidbits
25 pounds overweight before B10...ouch
Possible new RTC member
Alvarez just got over Covid (no symptoms)

He called Nick Suriano the worlds most interesting man...lol
25 lbs over because he was mentally shot from all of the covid stuff and sucking so much weight, which isn't surprising and certainly wasn't limited to him or here. I'm very intrigued to see who the new RTC athlete is. Anyone have some good nuggets to share? Seems we have a good hunch on Leo's replacement.

So likely that Sammy is 141 next year and SeaBass goes 133.
I'm good with that. Sea Bass will be more likely to win a NC at 133 than 141. We probably wouldve had at least one more AA with Alvarez and Kanniard wouldve likely done some damage at 157 in the Tourney as well if not for Covid, giving us a Top 10 finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clearscreen25
I'm good with that. Sea Bass will be more likely to win a NC at 133 than 141. We probably wouldve had at least one more AA with Alvarez and Kanniard wouldve likely done some damage at 157 in the Tourney as well if not for Covid, giving us a Top 10 finish.
Sea Bass def has a better shot to win NC at 133. He was looking like a beast at 133, beating guys like RBY and seth Gross, and getting the 1 seed before nationals got canceled..

Looking at the returners at 141, plus with Tariq moving up to 149, there should be a strong chance Alvarez AA. Very good weight switch for both.

Oh shut up JO...stop beating a dead horse already. It was funny 4 weeks ago
i never thought of SCNJ as Jordan Oliver.....ohhhhhhh, the other JO....They did mention that Seabass may have to face the real JO to qualify for the olympics

ADVERTISEMENT