ADVERTISEMENT

Sanu Traded to the Patriots

Finally a team that might actually use Sanu the right way. He's so good in red zone but Falcons are obsessed with Julio Jones who is not great in red zone. Plus Pats been moving players around (LBs playing FB, RBs playing WR) and Sanu could pull-off some interesting moments. Maybe Sanu plays some safety yet lol

Finally a team that might actually use Sanu the right way. He's so good in red zone but Falcons are obsessed with Julio Jones who is not great in red zone. Plus Pats been moving players around (LBs playing FB, RBs playing WR) and Sanu could pull-off some interesting moments. Maybe Sanu plays some safety yet lol
I can actually foresee scenarios where they play sanu at TE as well.

Some good Sanu stuff on here...

https://twitter.com/search?q=Sanu&src=tren

and theres this too:

EHetoBnWwAAgtOW.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bon1674
THAT IS FRIGGIN AWESOME NEWS!!!! One of my favorite RU players of all time, would love to see him get a ring and start clicking with Brady. The Pats will be hard to beat, and I will not be surprised if Gronk comes back in the 2nd half of the year.
If Gronk wants to come back he better start eating.

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
I can actually foresee scenarios where they play sanu at TE as well.

That makes sense, and I'm sure that versatility is big in Bill's mind. Sanu could play most positions not in middle of lines. I expect there will be more Sanu TD passes thrown

I thought Jason McCourty was the replacement for Logan Ryan to keep the Rutgers concentration on the Pats roster stable. I guess you can never have enough guys from the hey day of RU football. That first half last night night was a clinic on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: MidwestKnights
NFL channel "Good morning Football" show is talking RU now. Saying how ironic it is that RU is one of the worst P5 teams in the country and Bill is building his empire on former RU players.

They even went as far as to call the Pats Rutgers North and asked if Brian Leonard was heading there next

Last edited:
If Edelman keeps dropping balls,Mo may get more passes coming his way than we could hope for.I like the move for his career.

Nah, Hobbs just watches tapes of Seton Hall basketball games. No interest in football.

Still don't understand why Hobbs hasn't applied his knowledge of seton hall's heavy brown paper bag technology to Rutgers Athletics??

Boston Globe
What Mohamed Sanu brings to the Patriots offense
Do you think McDaniels can talk Brady into letting Mo have a few of his throws? I'm dubious.
"He also has a great throwing arm, completing 7 of 8 passes for 233 yards and four touchdown passes in his career. Sanu has thrown touchdown passes of 50, 51 and 73 yards, and will be a great chess piece for Josh McDaniels on jet sweeps and trick plays."

Reactions: Bon1674
Boston Globe
What Mohamed Sanu brings to the Patriots offense
Do you think McDaniels can talk Brady into letting Mo have a few of his throws? I'm dubious.
"He also has a great throwing arm, completing 7 of 8 passes for 233 yards and four touchdown passes in his career. Sanu has thrown touchdown passes of 50, 51 and 73 yards, and will be a great chess piece for Josh McDaniels on jet sweeps and trick plays."

Yes. Pass off an end around rather than the Wild Knight

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT