ADVERTISEMENT

Saquon in video with all time greats already

Yeah Baby

Heisman Winner
Aug 14, 2001
Hard to believe in 2 years he already shows up in a video with the best of the best. Anyone else catch that yesterday?

Are you talking about the take it to the house NFL commercial? If so there were several young NFL stars mixed in with the all time greats. Plus he's the best player on NYG so who else would they put in it?

So Barkley was in a promotional video for the NFL? Who would you prefer they use Tyreek Hill?

I never said he didn’t deserve it dinguses. The one I saw had the great Rbs of all time blending into each other. I’m talking way back leading to Jim Brown, I think Gale Sayers and so on and then Barry Sanders and Saquon. I didn’t see any other current players but I need to rewatch. The next commercial had Roger Craig diving for a TD if that helps anyone.

Are you talking about the take it to the house NFL commercial? If so there were several young NFL stars mixed in with the all time greats. Plus he's the best player on NYG so who else would they put in it?
Nope. Just watched that one. Pretty cool but not at all what I’m talking about.

Hard to believe in 2 years he already shows up in a video with the best of the best. Anyone else catch that yesterday?
Well considering they probably filmed the commercial segment with him before the season and he had just won ROY it makes sense... I also doubt the NFl would want someone like Zeke with all his off the field shenanigans

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT