ADVERTISEMENT

***Sarah Baumgartner headed to Texas***

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
According to a report from NJ.com, Rutgers Deputy AD Sarah Baumgartner is headed down south to be the number two in the Athletic Department for the Longhorns.

According to a report from NJ.com, Rutgers Deputy AD Sarah Baumgartner is headed down south to be the number two in the Athletic Department for the Longhorns.
Whether some of you realize it or not, she will be greatly missed. She's been very instrumental in the movement forward with ALL sports and raising funding. Personally, I wanted her to become the AD after Hobbs leaves.

Whether some of you realize it or not, she will be greatly missed. She's been very instrumental in the movement forward with ALL sports and raising funding. Personally, I wanted her to become the AD after Hobbs leaves.

Its still a possibility that Sarah becomes Rutgers’ AD when Hobbs leaves.

Reactions: RU MAN and MADHAT1
Its still a possibility that Sarah becomes Rutgers’ AD when Hobbs leaves.
Always a chance that might happen, but I feel Sarah will become a P-5 AD before Pat leaves his RU AD post and might not want to leave it.
If she's a G-5 AD or still #2 at Texas, might be in the cards

Reactions: Scarlet83
Always a chance that might happen, but I feel Sarah will become a P-5 AD before Pat leaves his RU AD post and might not want to leave it.
If she's a G-5 AD or still #2 at Texas, might be in the cards

Yes. As with these types of things, timing is important.

ADVERTISEMENT