ADVERTISEMENT

Sargeant article on Sarah Baumgartner....

Analisa is a close second without question.

her name, by the way, is a combo of her 2 grandmother's names: Anna and Lisa...

Reactions: rutgersal
Great article but doesn't anybody who writes articles over at that place ever proof read before they click the button? Two sentences are just missing words...

Reactions: ScarletDave
Great article but doesn't anybody who writes articles over at that place ever proof read before they click the button? Two sentences are just missing words...

Also the inappropriate use of the apostrophe in "it's". That drives me insane.

She is pretty impressive, and seems to make a nice team with Hobbs.

More missteaks:

"I want to walk my high heals through that (new practice facility)"

"She walked on to the Illinois softball team, earned a scholarship by her sophomore year, and earned all-Big Ten Tournament honors during his senior campaign."

Reactions: S_Janowski
More missteaks:

"I want to walk my high heals through that (new practice facility)"

"She walked on to the Illinois softball team, earned a scholarship by her sophomore year, and earned all-Big Ten Tournament honors during his senior campaign."

That's really sad. I believe they start to teach how to proof read in 2nd grade or so.

Sarah is an asset to this university thats for sure. The sheer amount of positive article human interest or otherwise from the NJ media is tremendous right now and noteworthy. Pat Hobbs hiring was the trick here and he has been nothing short of a phenemonal difference maker. We all have our opinions on Julie but the bottom line is the press refused to cut her any slack and the press was never going to right these kind of articles with her in charge. The media and any leftover Pernetti tards got their wish but it almost had to happen for RU to finally move forward and be all in. Hobbs has been the great mediator with the press and is the main reason everything is coming up so positive with Rutgers right now. Hope this honeymoon period will last.

Sarah is an asset to this university thats for sure. The sheer amount of positive article human interest or otherwise from the NJ media is tremendous right now and noteworthy. Pat Hobbs hiring was the trick here and he has been nothing short of a phenomenal difference maker. We all have our opinions on Julie but the bottom line is the press refused to cut her any slack and the press was never going to right these kind of articles with her in charge. The media and any leftover Pernetti tards got their wish but it almost had to happen for RU to finally move forward and be all in. Hobbs has been the great mediator with the press and is the main reason everything is coming up so positive with Rutgers right now. Hope this honeymoon period will last.
In house she got the ball rolling the right way.

Sarah is great! She bleeds Scarlet is doing big things for the University. Pat definitely made the right move keeping her onboard.

But yes, Sarah is awesome. Although Maggie is my personal fave.
Love me my Mags!! Although she didn't respond to my email of a month ago announcing my new site and channel. Mags, you know what I'm talking about--don't pretend you don't. ;-)

Also the inappropriate use of the apostrophe in "it's". That drives me insane.
And that period outside the quotation marks could easily give one the impression that you're an undercover Brit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT