ADVERTISEMENT

Say what you want about the Patriots

I think time has proven,he was the Wizard behind Parcells success. Bill never won anything after they split. As a Giants fan, I wonder what the Jets franchise would look like today if that whole Belichick hire, fire, same day stuff never happened. Would this all have been the Jets? Would the Jets have drafted Brady?

Bellichick looks like the best coach ever....and the golden boy starting to look more and more like an ok QB (instead of an all time QB) who just happened to be plugged into the greatest offensive scheme of all time.

Reactions: ScarletKnightRider
I think time has proven,he was the Wizard behind Parcells success. Bill never won anything after they split. As a Giants fan, I wonder what the Jets franchise would look like today if that whole Belichick hire, fire, same day stuff never happened. Would this all have been the Jets? Would the Jets have drafted Brady?

In order to provide some context no SB winning coach has ever won at more than one spot. In addition, Parcells only coached 4 years after they split and he took Dallas to the playoffs 2 out of 4 years. I guess it was Parcells fault that Romo dropped that extra point too? Just saying...

vGdMbKG.jpg

In order to provide some context no SB winning coach has ever won at more than one spot. In addition, Parcells only coached 4 years after they split and he took Dallas to the playoffs 2 out of 4 years. I guess it was Parcells fault that Romo dropped that extra point too? Just saying...
Off the top of my head, Dan Reeves and Mike Holmgren came close. I don't think a lot of Super Bowl winning coaches actually go on to coach other teams though. They either stay at the one team for a long time or they end up retiring and going into broadcasting or something.

Off the top of my head, Dan Reeves and Mike Holmgren came close. I don't think a lot of Super Bowl winning coaches actually go on to coach other teams though. They either stay at the one team for a long time or they end up retiring and going into broadcasting or something.

Don Shula was the closest to winning with 2 teams

ADVERTISEMENT