Scaramucci Dumps Trump. Better Late Than Never.

Discussion in 'Current Events, Politics and Off Topic Banter' started by chase07470, Aug 12, 2019.

1. chase07470

chase07470 All American
    Expand Collapse

Scaramucci thinks Republicans should get another candidate on the ticket for 2020. He's finally seen enough of the circus act and realizes his stupidity for ever beleving in the foul fat man. Says nearly all Republican leaders are open about how crazy Trump is but lack the courage to say it publicly.

So now Scaramucci can be added to the long and lengthy list of Republ;can heroes who didn't sit by and let this happen to America. I'm sure he will be trashed like John McCain by the rabid Trump Cult. Sad.
    • In an interview with Axios on Sunday, Scaramucci said the current state of affairs in Washington is like "the early episodes of 'Chernobyl' on HBO, where the reactor is melting down and the apparatchiks are trying to figure out whether to cover it up or start the clean-up process."
    • He added that he and other Republican supporters would consider finding a replacement candidate ahead of the presidential elections if Trump "doesn't reform his behavior."
    • "We can't afford a full nuclear contamination site post 2020," Scaramucci said.
    • Scaramucci and Trump traded barbs over the weekend after the former White House communications director said the president "didn't do well" on his trips to El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, in the wake of two mass shootings last week.

2. bac2therac

bac2therac Legend
    Expand Collapse

Tds on cue

BROTHERSKINNY and RUaMoose like this.
  3. knightfan7

knightfan7 Hall of Famer
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Followed by the Cultist on cue.

4. chase07470

chase07470 All American
    Expand Collapse

Hearing Donald is going to hire Julie Herman as his new communications director. How brilliant would that be? An total imbecile speaking on behalf of the ultimate imbecile.

You sure know how to call them...

5. GoodOl'Rutgers

GoodOl'Rutgers Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

keep talking.. eventually you may make sense.

NorthernKnight likes this.
  6. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

What a deep stater he is. Quick, investigate his text messages! Be sure to check under his third nipple for anti-Trump sentiment.

7. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

He made perfect sense that was crystal clear to anybody who was around during JH's brief tenure here. And you were around at that time.

Gotta say, your response makes you seem like you either don't pay attention or have a very short memory.

8. GoodOl'Rutgers

Expand Collapse

This Rutgers fan responds to a claim of TDS by showing more TDS and including a Rutgers reference. WTF? That was supposed to be funny? Makes zero sense to bring up Julie Hermann... couldn't think of a better example of TDS.

9. NorthernKnight

NorthernKnight Hall of Famer
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Nobody cares

bac2therac and newell138 like this.
  10. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

The Hermann comment was about Bac and his creepy emotional attachment to authority figures. Not about Trump. It was BDS, if it was anything.

Trump was just a prop. A bit player. Making you the one who can't get Trump out of your head. While your world revolves around Trump, not everybody else's does.

11. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

I care. I care deeply. It's my reason for living. I can't get through the day without it. Life is empty without it.

So yeah. Uh, cares about what?

12. RUinFla

RUinFla Heisman Winner
    Expand Collapse

Chase, you have actually exceeded my expectations. Well done.

rurichdog likes this.
  13. chase07470

chase07470 All American
    Expand Collapse

Apparently many on here have a short memory. In my time on the message boards, BAC has had three obsessions that make up the subject matter of 90% of his 10's of thousands of posts.

1. Fire Schiano because he just wasn't good enough to get us a championship.

2. Julie Herman is great AD. He overlayed a picture of her face on top of the head of a horse mounted, sword carrying knight, made it his avatar and wrote 20,000 messages about how she was a great AD. Her gaffes were the product of media persecution and had nothing to do with her competency.

3. Now Trump.

Wrong. Even more wrong. Unfathomably wrong.

Many similarities actually between Herman and Trump. Both have a rare and uncanny inability to do even the most pedestrian of tasks without screwing them up royally. Bac apparently is attracted to that although, he still hasn't put Trumps head over anything so we have to believe his love for Julie was greater.

14. NorthernKnight

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You come across as a creepy stalker.

15. rurichdog

rurichdog Heisman Winner
    Expand Collapse

And when she gets shown the door, will she be back in your good graces?

16. chase07470

chase07470 All American
    Expand Collapse

Scarmucci was Trumps friend. He's also a very smart guy, having risen from Mineola to wall street riches to the tune of $100 million or more.

He's now saying he was wrong and calling Trump, America's nuclear meltdown. The President;s behavior is that bad. Just another old friend, another supporter, another Republican saying Trump is way over the sanity line. You think he likes doing it? Admitting he was an idiot for ever supporting Trump?

17. chase07470

chase07470 All American
    Expand Collapse

Coming from a guy who comments on 70% of my posts, this is especially rich.

18. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

No he doesn't. He comes across as someone who pays attention and has a sense of humor.

It's not surprising that y'all completely missed the point he was making. It's tough to see what's going on when one's head is rammed deep up Trump's rectum all the time.

19. NorthernKnight

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

What humor?

20. RUaMoose

RUaMoose Heisman Winner
    Expand Collapse

OP was right about AS two years ago. Always great (and easy) exposing their hypocrisy

21. NorthernKnight

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for noting my tremendous restraint given that just about 100% of your posts are an auto regurgitarion of the daily liberal progressive talking points.

I choose to ignore 30% or more of them because, it’s boring.

22. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

You need a better class of autocorrect.

23. mdk01

mdk01 All American
    Expand Collapse

Of course he told CBS this morning he'd "probably" still vote for Trump in 2020. He just refuses to support anything Trump does without question. And he certainly showed no indication he supports Medicare for all, including recently arrived undocumented aliens, banning gasoline powered vehicles in less than a decade and "taxing the hell out of the rich".

bac2therac likes this.
  24. NorthernKnight

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

He wants a Trump to back of 20% on his rhetoric. There is some balance there what Trump could get the same point across and just be a tad nicer. Still be a counter puncher. Still be a junkyard dog. Don’t lessen up on criticism of the press.

Scaramucci is becoming a lib favorite because he is a broken record. I know he thinks he’s helping Trump but he’s just becoming a useful pawn for the MSM. And they will dump him unceremoniously and he’ll come crawling back to Trump.

bac2therac likes this.
  25. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

We're not getting Medicare for all no matter who gets elected. Will never clear Congress.

26. mdk01

mdk01 All American
    Expand Collapse

He's a favorite because he's a Republican who will criticize Trump. So all the left leaning media are quoting him this morning. The same way Fox has quoted Jim Delaney because he says "the numbers don't add up". You don't see him as a mainstay on MSNBC.

27. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

For me, everybody who is willing to seriously criticize their own party leadership, especially if they do so about as often as they criticize the opposition, is better than people who only ever seriously criticize the opposition. The later group are the real problem, regardless of their ideological alignment.

28. GoRutgersGo

GoRutgersGo Redshirt
    Expand Collapse

No one cared what he had to say when he supported Trump

They sure don't care now that he doesn't.

29. chase07470

chase07470 All American
    Expand Collapse

Boring? There isn't anything boring about discussing the constant stream of gaffes and conduct unfitting of a President that Trump produces on a daily basis.

You know what is boring? Answering each and everyone of them with some version of "TDS." But its all so so indefensible, I guess there's little left for you to say beyond that. Unless, "OMG": you actually might criticize something this nincompoop is responsible for.

Fuehrer like support is decidedly un-American.

30. NorthernKnight

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Sure there is.

Pettiness is boring. Sixth grade girl gossip is boring. Expecting everyone to become a ninny because you’ve become one is boring. Marching to lemming talking points is boring.

RUaMoose likes this.
  31. bac2therac

bac2therac Legend
    Expand Collapse

Mooch winning today..he got the tds to fawn over him

32. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

As long as we're talking about boring, you and your little friend's ongoing "all in on Russia" trolling attempts (over in that other thread) were mostly very boring. I say "mostly" because I admit I was getting a kick out of seeing just how long y'all would keep trying and how many of you I could get involved by ignoring it.

Was fun while it lasted, but y'all seem to have given up. Better luck next time. Maybe if you catch me in a bad mood? [roll]

33. chase07470

chase07470 All American
    Expand Collapse

Still not ready to criticize a single thing. Your TDS is super strong.

34. NorthernKnight

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Then maybe you can sit back and enjoy as the coup is exposed.

35. GoodOl'Rutgers

Expand Collapse

ahhhh... had to be missing something there. Could have made that more clear... I do agree though.. BAC had a creepy obsession with JH. She was the wrong hire right from the start.

36. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

I'm already enjoying mocking all those paranoid posts. The continuation of that silly nonsense would be a major bright side to Trump's reelection.

The "coup". [roll]

37. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

He forms very strong emotional attachments to people in authority. I mean, it's cute, but it's pretty creepy. I don't understand it.

I have the opposite problem. I have major problems with authority. Namely that I don't really recognize any. I have never formed any kind of attachment, emotional or otherwise, to any politician ever. The way I view it, they work for me. They should have an emotional attachment to their constituency; not the other way 'round.

38. GoodOl'Rutgers

Expand Collapse

Here's another example of all you have to do is read what the people involved were saying about "We'll stop him". Strozk says they have nothing on him.. but they'll stop him.. they have a plan.

That's the words of the people involved. You don't have to make anything up at all.

meanwhile you have all kinds of Dems insisting Trump is the next coming of Hitler and Stalin..

DEM US Senator says Trump is building Surveillance State

It was not a "coup" or attempted "coup".. it was clearly an effort to negate an election and stop a President from exercising his power.

bac2therac likes this.
  39. ashokan

ashokan Heisman Winner
    Expand Collapse

Scaramucci was probably Trump's worst hire - flamboyantly self destructed within days. Trump is right that Mooch has been all over media for months acting like an expert on all things Trump and how things should run. Its like Flood always being interviewed about current RU football

40. bac2therac

bac2therac Legend
    Expand Collapse

Because Julie was maligned much like Trump over pettiness and what she said rather than what was done. Both faced a silly resistance movement because they couldnt accept reality. Both had the msm coming after every bowel movement