ADVERTISEMENT

Scarlet Fever Selling Rutgers Masks Again

Not sure what the issue was at Rutgers, but glad for Scarlet Fever they came around.

I got 4 last time you posted. Took 2 weeks delivery, but I wear it for my daily walks.

Not sure what the issue was at Rutgers, but glad for Scarlet Fever they came around.

They didn't come around. sometimes you just have to say....

I was told by a Rutgers employee that they would be approved. They have been submitted as a new product category since Tuesday with no reply. Many people are selling them and Rutgers has been aware of that for several weeks. The number of other folks selling has only increased during the past 3+ weeks. If everyone else is going to sell them, then so am I. I'll be the one sanctioned though....

I was told by a Rutgers employee that they would be approved. They have been submitted as a new product category since Tuesday with no reply. Many people are selling them and Rutgers has been aware of that for several weeks. The number of other folks selling has only increased during the past 3+ weeks. If everyone else is going to sell them, then so am I. I'll be the one sanctioned though....
Very good news ! Would love to see Rutgers and RWJ Barnabas buy a boatload from you to hand out to employees and hospital visitors over the coming months. Not to mention Governor Murphy wearing them at the daily press conferences.

Reactions: 50 yd line RR
Very good news ! Would love to see Rutgers and RWJ Barnabas buy a boatload from you to hand out to employees and hospital visitors over the coming months. Not to mention Governor Murphy wearing them at the daily press conferences.
At least Governor Murphy isnt wearing Delaware or Northern Indiana College crap. And I say this as someone who if he was any more conservative I would fall off the right side of the planet . lol

Someone at Olde Queens, could have even been that Rutgers employee, was visited by the Ghost of Rutgers Past one night who suggested maybe RU changes their mind on this...

source.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Would really like to see Coach Schiano do another commercial with someone well known to help get the word out about Rutgers Football-Springsteen, BonJovi, Dick Vitale,Avery Brooks, Bill Parcells, Jim Nantz,etc.

Would really like to see Coaches Stringer, Schiano, Pikiell sport one in public.

I placed two orders yesterday and they have already been shipped. Thanks Steve!

Can we place an order and pick it up at the store by appointment?

Heaven bought 2 masks yesterday at Scarlet Fever.
Called over and picked them up 20 minutes later.
Look good... only wish they didn’t have strings to tie in the back.

I have seen masks in three different styles-all elastic, all ties, and elastic on top and tie on the bottom.

Hope they are selling a ton of these. Even when companies start opening, I think we will be wearing these for months at work, Rutgers games, stores, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT