ADVERTISEMENT

Scarlet Knights Ticket App Issues-SOLVED

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
Can't login. Whenever I try to login with my email address, the app provides message "invalid email address". I deleted and reloaded app.

I got on the chat to get help. It told me to email the ticket office, which is not open.

Any ideas on how to manage my tickets or get the app to work?

EDIT- Figured it out. My e-mail address is only valid if it is entered in ALLCAPS. Can't make this stuff up. I figured it out when I looked at my scarletknights.com account online, and gave it a shot. It was never a problem to log into the app in the past using lower case.

Last edited:
Can't login. Whenever I try to login with my email address, the app provides message "invalid email address". I deleted and reloaded app.

I got on the chat to get help. It told me to email the ticket office, which is not open.

Any ideas on how to manage my tickets or get the app to work?
What bac said but also delete and then reload the app.
It absolutely stinks but is that a surprise?

Reactions: Knight Shift
Blocking last minute transfer and sale of tickets to Penn State folks?
Doubtful. That's not what I was trying to do.

Figured it out. My e-mail address is only valid if it is entered in ALLCAPS. Can't make this stuff up. I figured it out when I looked at my scarletknights.com account online, and gave it a shot. It was never a problem to log into the app in the past using lower case.

• Wow
Reactions: MrsScrew
Doubtful. That's not what I was trying to do.

Figured it out. My e-mail address is only valid if it is entered in ALLCAPS. Can't make this stuff up. I figured it out when I looked at my scarletknights.com account online, and gave it a shot. It was never a problem to log into the app in the past using lower case.
Next time try typing them in upside down. Ya never know lol.

Reactions: Knight Shift
For those that bought on stub hub, ticket office told me I need to download those into my wallet before the gate.

It can be confusing with stub hub because some venues you can just scan from their app
Definitely download. Then they are on your device and you don't have to worry about getting the wonderful internet connection at RU to access your Tix. AKA ..put them in your phone!

ADVERTISEMENT