ADVERTISEMENT

Schiano was outcoached by Mickey Joseph

Plum Street

Hall of Famer
Jun 21, 2009
Let that sink in. Mickey friggen Joseph .
Yes, one of the worst nebraska teams ever came in here on a Friday night and beat us in our building . And our guy was outcoached by Mickey Joseph …friggen interim coach Mickey Joseph. I don’t care if it’s year 3 or year 33 . Absolutely no excuse for Greg and his staff (especially the OC) last night .

Reactions: RUskoolie
Yes, one of the worst nebraska teams ever came in here on a Friday night and beat us in our building . And our guy was outcoached by Mickey Joseph …friggen interim coach Mickey Joseph. I don’t care if it’s year 3 or year 33 . Absolutely no excuse for Greg and his staff (especially the OC) last night .

I think it was more about what Greg and his team did to itself more than what Neb did. So I'd say that Greg and his staff can't get out of their own way, keep their own team disciplined, or put their heads down with ultra conservative play calling

Simon with no situational awareness is the number 1 reason we lost: 1) the sack which caused the first half field goal attempt to be so long
2) interception #2

Reactions: RW90 and TonyVolt
Simon with no situational awareness is the number 1 reason we lost: 1) the sack which caused the first half field goal attempt to be so long
2) interception #2
Simon isn't the one choosing to take Brown out of the game and hand off to Langan instead or to go conservative with the play calls the rest of the game up 10-0.

I think it was more about what Greg and his team did to itself more than what Neb did. So I'd say that Greg and his staff can't get out of their own way, keep their own team disciplined, or put their heads down with ultra conservative play calling
Agreed. I came away very unimpressed with Nebraska and felt the same after Iowa. We decided we didn’t want either of those games. Incomprehensibly bad QB play, mind boggling personnel decisions and just awful playcalling. I feel badly for this defense.

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
Schiano gets outcoached by everyone. Why the shock? He’s not a good coach. Go ask Tampa Bay and Ohio State.

Reactions: Caliknight
What specific coaching moves did Joseph make that leads you to make that statement?

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT