ADVERTISEMENT

Schiano Welcoming Party

R1766U

Senior
Jan 17, 2014
NJ
Assuming everything now goes as planned, which I am sure it will....

Where are we celebrating?

Is there really going to be a RAC press conference like the Ledger reported in the story after the first deal fell through?

Massive tailgate?

Restaurant/bar takeover?

Bring him out for the Hall.

The roof will fly off the place.

Seriously, that's the date to have whoever is in the top 5 on his recruit wish list in the building. The atmosphere will be electric to begin with. You introduce him to that crowd...

Those kids will think he can fly around the room like Iron Man or something.

Last edited:
Bump— as soon as press conference date is announced, we will plan something

Bring him out for the Hall.

The roof will fly off the place.

Seriously, that's the date to have whoever is in the top 5 on his recruit wish list in the building. The atmosphere will be electric to begin with. You introduce him to that crowd...

Those kids will think he can fly around the room like Iron Man or something.

wow this NEEDS to happen

Reactions: HeywoodGiant
That is what I am trying to figure out. I think Politi and Co referenced the first go around that they were going to have the presser inside of the RAC. I have texted them 3x via the texting service and have not gotten a reply.

When Pike was introduced they had a nice press conference in the RAC open to the public with media, the band and cheerleaders and all. I remember listening thinking this is the guy. Hope for something similar for GS

Man, this Saturday is going to be epic.

If you haven't seen--- They are asking fans to download an app called RUTGERS LIGHT SHOW

Here is an example of what to expect:

Haven’t seen this much excitement around RU FB since the last time Greg was here.

Flood and Ash took RU FB fans on a death march. Thankfully that trip has ended.

Reactions: IBleedScarlet
Can you send me the Rutgers link about the light show? I also can’t find the app. Thanks.

in your apps search "Scarlet Knights Light Show" what will show up is a hand holding a yellow phone and it's actually titled "human video board"

AFVtKOZ.jpg

Reactions: TonyVolt
Any particular reason my "Called It!" post was removed?

I didn't break the story or post premium info. I linked a public Tweet for pete's sake.

For the record yet again: I was right and I called it! Rutgers should put me on staff as I conjured that idea about 3 seconds after I heard he was hired.

ADVERTISEMENT