ADVERTISEMENT

Scotch Plains' Jordan Pierce (Dayton recruit)

Mr_Twister

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2004
With Archie Miller leaving Dayton, any chance Scotch Plains' Jordan Pierce, a Dayton Flyers recruit reconsiders? Rutgers hoops staffer Bryan Dougher is a Scotch Plains guy. Pikiell's last star player, Jameel Warney, came from nearby Plainfield.

Are you saying that Dayton, a damned good basketball program, does a better job of coaching up players, or that he will be red-shirted, or that Pierce is going to Dayton destined to be a practice player and/or spare part?

dont believe he's destined to be a practice player but he's 2yrs away from making an impact on the floor. 6'10 not in the best shape. He definitely needs a redshirt.

Renaldo Nehemiah the Gibbs brothers I believe and a host of others. Lot of talent has come out of SP Fanwood over the years.

Renaldo Nehemiah the Gibbs brothers I believe and a host of others. Lot of talent has come out of SP Fanwood over the years.

Brian Dougher from the RU staff also played SG at Scotch Plains before going to Stony Brook and playing under Pike.

I saw him play in HS and he could really light it up from outside.

Brian Dougher from the RU staff also played SG at Scotch Plains before going to Stony Brook and playing under Pike.

I saw him play in HS and he could really light it up from outside.

I played against Dougher in high school (shows you how old/young I am lol). I'm almost certain he was the PG at Scotch Plains.

Regardless, he was a very good high school player who can shoot and pass the ball

I think there was a year when Caracter and Thomas could/would have been srs., Dougher a jr. and the oldest Gibbs a soph. Coulda been an amazing hs team.

Reactions: zbullek21
ADVERTISEMENT