ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Goodale Match-Week Press Conference - Maryland

Coach really seemed frustrated. He is usually is upbeat and optimistic. Hope his feelings don't translate to the kids. The entire Big Ten plays by the same rules and most teams have missed matches do to COVID. I don't like it when coaches seem to be preparing fans for excuses in case they lose.

With the rankings of most of our guys, we have a good chance to finish in the top 15 or better. The potential is there.

Rac
I just think he was being factual and realistic
I think Scott is definitely frustrated. Fans don't really look at the big picture that we're O and 5 losing to the top 10 teams in the country ( except Purdue, but still a top-20 team). They're training has definitely been off, the fans not being there, and the shortened schedule, without a doubt has taken a toll. I'm still high on Aguilar ( although I've been his biggest critic). I think he's going to get his head out of his ass and make a nice run at the big 10's

Cut him a break. It’s hard for a sophomore taking pre-calc at Rutgers to accurately count to 5

Get the story straight, would ya? It's a 50 year old sophomore taking upper level calculus, which he is taking as an elective and got a special exemption for enrollment into the class. Sheesh!!

I think Scott is definitely frustrated. Fans don't really look at the big picture that we're O and 5 losing to the top 10 teams in the country ( except Purdue, but still a top-20 team). They're training has definitely been off, the fans not being there, and the shortened schedule, without a doubt has taken a toll. I'm still high on Aguilar ( although I've been his biggest critic). I think he's going to get his head out of his ass and make a nice run at the big 10's
Why does anyone listen to this habitual liar ....

Why does anyone listen to this habitual liar ....
Wow I'm surprised you can even see the screen, and comment on another post seeing is it that you always have your head up the van brills asses. Don't you and Leonard, have to go back and forth insulting each other with your useless banter?

giphy.gif

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
ADVERTISEMENT