ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Cards came today

Groz

All Conference
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2001
The season ticket cards came today. There must be something wrong going on at Rutgers. They usually wait to the last minute to send out the season tickets. LOL.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Reactions: Scangg
I know. I got the email that my tickets were on the way, and the first thing I did is recheck the schedule to see when the first game is.

I didn't even get an e-mail that my tickets were on their way much less the actual tickets.

Same here.
Update:

UPS just arrived at my house and left two separate envelopes. One with parking passes for all 22 games and one with tickets and some other stuff (vouchers for other Rutgers athletic games, schedule, The Parking Spot discount card, etc.)

They should send those tickets to you guys via stripper courier for putting up with countless terrible years

Received both men's and women's today. I did receive an email the other day that they would arrive today. Surprise, surprise!

I got my tickets today and was stunned to get yellow parking instead of green. My priority points are somewhere up in the high 80s. I wonder what the cut off was. Does anyone know?

Last edited:
Since there is no longer a Scarlet Lot, everyone was moved to green or yellow. The cut off for Green was 100.

Anyone else missing the first 3 games of their parking passes?

Got all my parking passes. I received Thursday an email saying I was going to have a package delivered Friday. For the life of me I was trying to figure out what I ordered cause I said it's too early for RU to send out tickets.

Got all my parking passes. I received Thursday an email saying I was going to have a package delivered Friday. For the life of me I was trying to figure out what I ordered cause I said it's too early for RU to send out tickets.
Got my parking passes but no tickets. Did the tickets arrive a few days later?

Got my parking passes but no tickets. Did the tickets arrive a few days later?
The "tickets" are actually red ticket cards, the size of a credit card. One for each seat. Double check to see if the ticket card was in your package. The ticket cards and parking passes should have been shipped in the same package (although some are reporting here that they received them separately)

I also received mine on Friday. I was surprised though that my parking passes are now the yellow lot instead of the green. I have been a season ticket holder for 29 straight seasons and have been at almost every game since the RAC opened and have been attending games for 46 years. I also have had season football tickets for 12 straight years and have pledged many thousands of dollars to the R Fund. I just don't understand this. I think I will call my ticket rep tomorrow morning. A friend of mine is still in the green lot and only has one ticket and has had that many less years than I've had mine. It just doesn't add up to me.

Same here. The parking passes arrived, but not the tickets. I also was moved from the green lot to the yellow. No email, either.

I also received mine on Friday. I was surprised though that my parking passes are now the yellow lot instead of the green. I have been a season ticket holder for 29 straight seasons and have been at almost every game since the RAC opened and have been attending games for 46 years. I also have had season football tickets for 12 straight years and have pledged many thousands of dollars to the R Fund. I just don't understand this. I think I will call my ticket rep tomorrow morning. A friend of mine is still in the green lot and only has one ticket and has had that many less years than I've had mine. It just doesn't add up to me.

As @ruhoopscrazy posted earlier, since the Red lot is closed for construction of the practice facility, everyone was reassigned to green and yellow. Hoopscrazy indicated that the priority point cutoff for the green lot was 100 points.

Reactions: rubigtimenow

Similar situation here. I called my ticket rep and did say the cut off was 100 PP. I have 97.

The issue I have is the typical RU issue, communication. When they asked if you wanted to pay for parking they should have let you know that because of the Scarlet lot moving over to Green you need to have 100 PP to park in Green. Heck I might of donated a little more to get into Green, or not got parking at all and just paid when I got there since I do not make every game.

I then asked if Yellow will have a separate entrance then general parking, they had no idea. All in all poor planning and poor communication.

Similar situation here. I called my ticket rep and did say the cut off was 100 PP. I have 97.

The issue I have is the typical RU issue, communication. When they asked if you wanted to pay for parking they should have let you know that because of the Scarlet lot moving over to Green you need to have 100 PP to park in Green. Heck I might of donated a little more to get into Green, or not got parking at all and just paid when I got there since I do not make every game.

I then asked if Yellow will have a separate entrance then general parking, they had no idea. All in all poor planning and poor communication.
I have 89 priority points so I missed the cut.I only manage to get to about half of the games. If I had known I would be waiting in the same line as the day of the game/cash parkers anyway I DEFINITELY would not have purchased season parking.

The closing of the Scarlet Lot has not exactly been a secret so I'm surprised that this would be news to anyone on this board, much less those who were big enough fans to be in the Scarlet lot, given that that is where the new practice facility is going. But it's better to over-communicate than under-communicate, I guess.

There is no separate entrance for Yellow lot and general parking. The only difference is you don't have to pay when you arrive. When I was in Yellow, rushing to make tipoff after work it was always annoying waiting in a long line behind those who didn't have passes.

Well, timeliness seems to have improved so that's good. However, my ticket rep asked me if I wanted the cards or printed individual game tickets. I asked for the individual tickets, and got......the cards.

I asked my ticket rep to hold my season ticket package for "Will Call" at the RAC. I am in Florida until early November. My NJ neighbor called to tell me there was a delivery sitting on the front stoop of my NJ home. Oh well. Basic unit Rutgers ticket office SNAFU. They mean well. The F Troop of ticket offices. We are the Hekawi.

Absolutely agree with you regarding poor communication. This is an on-going problem with Rutgers Athletics, and there really isn't any excuse for it. This is just another communications fail by Rutgers Athletics.

They certainly should have told season ticket holders that the Scarlet lot would be closed and all parking would be reassigned in the Green and Yellow lots. It may have not made a difference in where you were assigned .... if the green lot only holds 500 cars, then it only holds 500 cars, and car 501 will end up in Yellow. But at least no one should be surprised.

Also, they should have informed fans if the Yellow lot would be separated into season pass and gameday parking, with separate entrances. I think a few years ago, when they were constructing the new housing on Livingston Campus, and half the Green Lot was closed, they had a separate entrance for they Season pass section of the Yellow lot.

I have still gotten nothing. No ticket cards and no email. Anyone else in the same boat?

The "tickets" are actually red ticket cards, the size of a credit card. One for each seat. Double check to see if the ticket card was in your package. The ticket cards and parking passes should have been shipped in the same package (although some are reporting here that they received them separately)

They are trying to convert as many people to a single ticket credit card. I had that two years ago and I told them I wanted the individual tickets for each game, the old way. You can still get them that way I believe if you ask

I called my ticket agent and no one answered. I left a message and no one returned my call...gotta love it. The message should just be a recording of crickets chirping.

Last edited:
Called my ticket agent, I have 121 priority points. I asked what lot I will be in and she said yellow.I told her the cutoff was100 for green. She said you are right and I will fix it. Third world country is our ticket office.

Reactions: Mr Magoo
I got my tickets Friday.

Last year, I requested physical paper tickets and got two cards instead.

I actually liked the cards and requested them this year.

I got paper tickets instead.

The incompetence is mind-boggling.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
I got my tickets Friday.

Last year, I requested physical paper tickets and got two cards instead.

I actually liked the cards and requested them this year.

I got paper tickets instead.

The incompetence is mind-boggling.[/QUOTE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT