ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Holder Tee Shirts available today

MrsScrew

Heisman Winner
Sep 27, 2006
NJ
Heads up to check your email. Rutgers Football email titled " It's time to get your gift"

You get one tee shirt PER TICKET, not per ticket holder. You need to put each size you want into your shopping cart. Your personal promo code to get the shirts for free is in the email. You will need that at checkout.

don't miss out on your free stuff from Rutgers!

I'm glad there's an option for pickup right by me in Highland Park! I was afraid these would be delivered from the official team shop--I wanted to use the $20 discount they have season ticket holders at the end of the season, so I tried ordering a basketball jersey from them and then two weeks later they told me it was out of stock even though the website said otherwise. So then I tried ordering a hat and it didn't ship until a month later.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I'm glad there's an option for pickup right by me in Highland Park! I was afraid these would be delivered from the official team shop--I wanted to use the $20 discount they have season ticket holders at the end of the season, so I tried ordering a basketball jersey from them and then two weeks later they told me it was out of stock even though the website said otherwise. So then I tried ordering a hat and it didn't ship until a month later.
I've had similar issues with them. Ordered a shirt, it never came. They sent a new one and the original one came like two weeks later.

Okay, so the one on the left:

Tshirts_web.jpg

Reactions: MrsScrew
Heads up to check your email. Rutgers Football email titled " It's time to get your gift"

You get one tee shirt PER TICKET, not per ticket holder. You need to put each size you want into your shopping cart. Your personal promo code to get the shirts for free is in the email. You will need that at checkout.

Thanks. I have two season tickets. And somehow missed the fact that you get one T per ticket. I placed an initial order for one shirt this morning. Then, after seeing your post, I just submitted a second order for a second shirt using the original promo code. It worked!

Thanks. I have two season tickets. And somehow missed the fact that you get one T per ticket. I placed an initial order for one shirt this morning. Then, after seeing your post, I just submitted a second order for a second shirt using the original promo code. It worked!
Thanks for pointing that out. I had only ordered 1 shirt, but went back and ordered a second.

Reactions: RUinPinehurst

Thanks. I have two seats and was able to order a second free t-shirt this morning.

@nutfromSEC117 too--try this link and use this promo code: RUFB22-2

thanks so much....worked like a charm but it never asked me for my season ticket information. How do they prevent people from sharing this information with anybody and giving away a bunch of free t-shirts to non-season ticket holders?

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Shift
thanks so much....worked like a charm but it never asked me for my season ticket information. How do they prevent people from sharing this information with anybody and giving away a bunch of free t-shirts to non-season ticket holders?

Absolutely nothing

Reactions: Jimpeg
Yea
Ordered nine this morning

• Haha
Reactions: armenius
Was going through old emails and forgot all about this. Anyone get their shirts yet? I have not received anything. I don’t recall a ship date.

Okay, so the one on the left:

Tshirts_web.jpg
I think all 3 are pretty cool, the one in the middle is my favorite. Do they say "season ticket holder" on them anywhere? Sounds corny, but being able to display publicly that you're in the season ticket "club" may motivate some to finally go for it.
Sorta like joining a cool crossfit gym so you get to wear gear from the cool crossfit gym.

I think all 3 are pretty cool, the one in the middle is my favorite. Do they say "season ticket holder" on them anywhere? Sounds corny, but being able to display publicly that you're in the season ticket "club" may motivate some to finally go for it.
Sorta like joining a cool crossfit gym so you get to wear gear from the cool crossfit gym.

They don't. But the only way to get one is to be a season ticket holder. So if you know...you know.

Reactions: Section124
Next year’s license plate holder gift will do a more frequent job of ID’g Rutgers football season ticket holders. My old second car has my treasured Rutgers TD Club license plate holder, my all-time favorite Rutgers-related “freebie”.

ADVERTISEMENT