ADVERTISEMENT

Season Tickets - Single Game Tickets Questions

Gwoapes

Redshirt
Feb 15, 2020
New York, NY
Season Tickets: Is there any chance of getting tickets that are not in the furthest corners? I can't imagine the building is fully sold out - possible the box office is holding some seats back still (Still in the 300's but not in the corners).

Single Game Tickets: When will these go on sale? I have 7-8 games that I will want to go to so if I can't lock down season tickets outside of the 4 corner sections I'd ideally look to just buy the games I want to attend.

TL:DR: I should've renewed my tickets from last season and now I'm kicking myself. Any help is appreciated!

I was just curious and saw that too, tbh. That they only offer the top corners. Sounds like your only option is to just give them a call.

On another note, I’m impressed by the recent marketing for the program lately. I was in Newark airport yesterday in Terminal C and specifically Rutgers basketball had logos pop up on the overhead TV’s every minute or two. It was a pretty basic graphic and maybe could have included more, but it was definitely visible. It’s up for debate how effective it’ll be. The block R was easily visible, but then underneath it you see “basketball” with an overall red background. Made you have to look closer to realize it was for basketball, but it stuck out though versus just some random player(s) in a basketball motion. Simple, yet effective.

I just checked out the mini plan options on the RU Ticket site and I like them. They give you solid choices if you can't go all in on season tickets for whatever reason. Many people just can't make all the games and it is a waste of money.

These plans give you a chance to choose dates/games and plan ahead. No, I'm not a ticket rep. I still have my season tickets - that's why I hadn't looked at the plans until now.

Reactions: Terry_2426
ADVERTISEMENT