ADVERTISEMENT

Seat Gift

It was under Pernetti, wasn't it?

The 3 center sideline sections had priority point minimums for a long time (I think it was implemented by Grunninger).

Pernetti changed the priority point minimum to a required donation, and he expanded the requirement to other sideline sections. Hermann expanded the requirement to most of the stadium.

The first seat requirement donations were instituted by Mulcahay around 1999/2000. I know this because I had donated money in Feb 1999, and while discussing ticket renewals with my Scarlet R rep (Patrick Tevlin) he said with my donation I qualified to move to "better seats" which I have been in since 2000.

The required seat donation for me comes out to about $40 per game. Almost doubling the ticket cost from 60 to 100. Great location being on the 40 about 20 rows up, but the wifey still thinks 100 per game , without parking) is steep. Lol

Reactions: rubigtimenow
The required seat donation for me comes out to about $40 per game. Almost doubling the ticket cost from 60 to 100. Great location being on the 40 about 20 rows up, but the wifey still thinks 100 per game , without parking) is steep. Lol

Tell her to give me a call. I will make her rejoice in how little you are paying for that location. Ha

Reactions: Abro1975
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT