ADVERTISEMENT

Seems like lots of info coming from this Board

Why would you care about the old moderators? And sorry, but pointing out some flaws in a baseball team is not "starting trouble." The truth hurts I guess.
I can pretty much guess who you are based on your writing style, so stop playing games. I don't care about old moderators or new moderators, as I don't run into trouble on the boards. You are going to ignore with your alter ego who is also on ignore. Try being positive in life.

Can someone confirm this is legit .bc I'm renew premium here if true. As I said, was not a huge fan of some of the bias w last staff debating whtehwh to stay or switch .

How is round table? Better? Worse? Even?

Basically it was about the “kids” at Rivals stealing content they created. It was only 1 former mod but was retweeted by another 247 guy.

I’d think because they created content for Rivals..it’s actually Rivals content and not their own. But he was claiming Rivals “stole” it from him.

Just stupid childish stuff. Big turnoff

Basically it was about the “kids” at Rivals stealing content they created. It was only 1 former mod but was retweeted by another 247 guy.

I’d think because they created content for Rivals..it’s actually Rivals content and not their own. But he was claiming Rivals “stole” it from him.

Without knowing all the facts and circumstances, not right to speculate.
Also such matters should be handled privately, not on social media. But this is the world we live in. Sad!!

Can someone confirm this is legit .bc I'm renew premium here if true. As I said, was not a huge fan of some of the bias w last staff debating whtehwh to stay or switch .

How is round table? Better? Worse? Even?
I have to say you used to get maybe 8 to 9 new updates and articles on the first page. Right now you have 23. Covering football, basketball, wrestling, baseball and Lax. It's a smorgasbord of info. Now this could be just a push to keep subscribers and may wane as time goes on.

But right now, it's good and this is coming from someone who enjoyed the last guy's. Having a dedicated wrestling guy is great and will drive that content up as well. So yea right now I'd have to go with better and that's much better.

Reactions: IL Lusciato
The other site's design is hot garbage. I don't know if the content is better, but it looks like a board from the mid-90s. And no way to customize the view as far as I can see.

I can pretty much guess who you are based on your writing style, so stop playing games. I don't care about old moderators or new moderators, as I don't run into trouble on the boards. You are going to ignore with your alter ego who is also on ignore. Try being positive in life.
RuinFlorida, written all over him,lol. Go Marlins,LMAO!!!!!!

It's early, but the old teams' move is on pace to top New Coke and the McLean as one of the most ill advised strategic moves in the history of business...

I don't care how much you hate Farrell and the other douche.

Nobody gives a chit about Mason Robinson breaking down game film of a 2 * recruit from Vineland, or the "crystal ball."

This information is commodity information, that is usually available in the open domain within 12-24 hours.

People paid for premium or this site generates traffic based on the community.

The community decides based on the ease of use, aesthetic and functionality of the forum. To make the switch to a site with 1990s forum usability is shortsighted. To make that switch with the functionality upgrade dependent on a third party (247 corporate) is criminally stupid.

To borrow the vernacular of LBJ from 50 years ago this week:"There is division in the Rutgers house now."

Not surprised.

Interesting .

Great job by this site stepping up its coverage.

Also great job by Ritchie managing the change this week. Hat tip too him.

I just don’t get the appeal of the other board. It’s completely unreadable from your phone and there appears to be no significant traffic there. I’ll stick with rivals for now.
Are you telling about their free board or primium board?

It's early, but the old teams' move is on pace to top New Coke and the McLean as one of the most ill advised strategic moves in the history of business...

Nobody gives a chit about Mason Robinson breaking down game film of a 2 * recruit from Vineland, or the "crystal ball."

This information is commodity information, that is usually available in the open domain within 12-24 hours.

The community decides based on the ease of use, aesthetic and functionality of the forum. To make the switch to a site with 1990s forum usability is shortsighted. To make that switch with the functionality upgrade dependent on a third party (247 corporate) is criminally stupid.

Yeah I was the only guy in America washing down my McLean with a sweet ass New Coke (While dreaming of driving a DeLorean) LOL

Who are the moderators that left, and who are the new ones and who are the ones
that stayed?

well said Huddy....and the danger for them is thinking that just because they fix the deplorable message board look 3 months or so down the line that people are going to rush over....why would it matter at that point. How could they think they could move by not have the fixes already in place on their message board layout. Its like saying move over from the penthouse, we are moving into a newer penthouse with some extra perks but for the next 3-4 months you will have to live in cardboard box. Is it worth it? I like my penthouse over here

well said Huddy....and the danger for them is thinking that just because they fix the deplorable message board look 3 months or so down the line that people are going to rush over....why would it matter at that point. How could they think they could move by not have the fixes already in place on their message board layout. Its like saying move over from the penthouse, we are moving into a newer penthouse with some extra perks but for the next 3-4 months you will have to live in cardboard box. Is it worth it? I like my penthouse over here

Exactly

ADVERTISEMENT