RUJohnny

All Conference
Gold Member
Oct 28, 2005
That's gotta be a goal around here. We can in one game:
1. quiet the crowd complaining about the cost of this investment
2. reset the tone for what a game in Piscataway feels like
3. exert our will on a game for the first time in God knows how long
4. show all recruits who might think this rebirth is just talk, that it's all real.

For the next 9 months, think about how you can help #SellOutMonmouth. Bring your grandmother.

Well I'll suggest it to Hobbs now. Get a big ass jersey act to perform either the Friday night before or pre game.
Yeah, no Bruce will not play. Bon jovi? Gaslight? Gotta go big! Yeah, do the overnight camp out event too.

Make it a must be at event. No corny crap. Real deal stuff.

Well I'll suggest it to Hobbs now. Get a big ass jersey act to perform either the Friday night before or pre game.
Yeah, no Bruce will not play. Bon jovi? Gaslight? Gotta go big! Yeah, do the overnight camp out event too.

Gaslight would be awesome, but I am not sure that's going to move the needle with the masses.

Love the idea Of a sell out. The idea is Springsteen or any other music is idiotic. We are there for football, not entertainment from a musician.

I think it's going to sell out or come close even if it's not hyped up. The level of energy around the program right now is off the charts - and not just from us diehards, as I have people coming out of the woodwork emailing me and commenting on my FB posts on this (all of them positive).

Love the idea Of a sell out. The idea is Springsteen or any other music is idiotic. We are there for football, not entertainment from a musician.
FU chip. It was a simple thought since RU marketing is so brilliant...the war at the shore stuff really delivered.
And anybody who really thinks that game sells out just cause of today is fooling themselves.
Guess you never watched a Superbowl or been to a bowl game to experience the integration of entertainment and football.
Guess the fireworks from last year didn't belong either.

FU chip. It was a simple thought since RU marketing is so brilliant...the war at the shore stuff really delivered.
And anybody who really thinks that game sells out just cause of today is fooling themselves.
Guess you never watched a Superbowl or been to a bowl game to experience the integration of entertainment and football.
He’s right. We won’t be needing that kind of stuff for a regular season game.

For the Spring Game? Not a bad idea.

The fireworks though are different and they were awesome.

I say have a Looking Glass reunion. Are they all still alive?

He’s right. We won’t be needing that kind of stuff.

He's entitled to his opinion. I respect that. I don't respect the tone of the feedback. Tired of the internet balls that folks have. I gave my own.

Brandy at every tailgate.

10380716802078.png

He’s right. We won’t be needing that kind of stuff for a regular season game.

Ps..I was just thinking out loud, that's what we do here.

He's entitled to his opinion. I respect that. I don't respect the tone of the feedback. Tired of the internet balls that folks have. I gave my own.
Says the gelding. LOL

(you walked right into that one - lol)

I say have a Looking Glass reunion. Are they all still alive?
yes they are......they recently played or are scheduled to play at a local venue I believe MPAC. Have no idea how many originals are still with band however. Like your idea

I’m going to start using that hashtag on twitter ...we sell out that game it sets a completely different tone for the rest of the year as we have a good schedule

I’m going to start using that hashtag on twitter ...we sell out that game it sets a completely different tone for the rest of the year as we have a good schedule
I'd love to see that hashtag slow burn for the next nine months.

Ok

ADVERTISEMENT