ADVERTISEMENT

#SellOutMonmouth

Fallout Boy is playing a concert the Friday night before the B1G Championship game.
In Lucas Oil Stadium?

I remember when they performed here it was poo pooed. And I think we all got sick of hearing that one song they play....over and over and over during the CFP.

In Lucas Oil Stadium?

I remember when they performed here it was poo pooed. And I think we all got sick of hearing that one song they play....over and over and over during the CFP.

T-Mobile BTN Kickoff Concert headlined by Fall Out Boy – Friday, Dec. 6, at 9 p.m.; Doors open at 8 p.m.; Pre-concert activation on Georgia Street from 6-8 p.m.

T-Mobile BTN Kickoff Concert headlined by Fall Out Boy – Friday, Dec. 6, at 9 p.m.; Doors open at 8 p.m.; Pre-concert activation on Georgia Street from 6-8 p.m.
But the B1G Championship is on Saturday?

But the B1G Championship is on Saturday?

Yes. Its making the atmosphere of the event bigger than just the game...or should I say a build up to the big game. Like a bowl experience.

That's why my original suggest was Fri night concert. People going down the shore will go Fri after work. Most won't come back,up for the game.
My thought was if you give them a reason to stay Fri night they are more likely to come sat.
But besides all of that.....I was thinking just a kick ass celebration like the good old homecoming days where we'd have a live band playing during the tailgating ...

Sold out or not...want to make a statement about Rutgers Football Saturdays? Go B1G or go home. All in or not. Swing a big ax when u chop.

Ok, done here.

Let's just hope the team is ready to beat Monmouth next year. If they played right now it would be a toss up. I think Greg will have them ready and better by September but this Monmouth Program is no joke anymore.

Frankly it doesn't matter if we have a band, a piñata, a big Monmouth crowd, all of the above or none of the above. We just have to #SellOutMonmouth.

honestly it will be extremely tough to sell out this game...that would mean 54K....thats like 40K more than the Michigan State game. Anything around 40K actual is a win

Reactions: Local Shill
Fyre-Festival.png

trying to find that perfect gift for the hard-to-shop-for friend or family member? How about a pair of tickets to the football season opener? #SellOutMonmouth

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
honestly it will be extremely tough to sell out this game...that would mean 54K....thats like 40K more than the Michigan State game. Anything around 40K actual is a win

can't disagree... .but, I can tell you that... 0% chance I was coming the day after the "Hobbs' hires the HC" memo... and now 100% chance I'm there with 4 others

Reactions: RUJohnny
ADVERTISEMENT