ADVERTISEMENT

Semi OT: Lobos only undefeated team in D1.

SantaFeScarlet

All American
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
For all you Pikeez please allow me to say I underestimated this man and his coaching staff and they're doing a superb job....MY BAD. To knock off number one at number one is amazing!! I admit to all you Pikeez that I was wrong, but I also feel the same about my initial reaction to Coach Pitino at UNM. But like Pike and the better coaches it's not about who's undefeated, it's about the process.... Happy New Year all.....what a great way to start it for RU fans.

For all you Pikeez please allow me to say I underestimated this man and his coaching staff and they're doing a superb job....MY BAD. To knock off number one at number one is amazing!! I admit to all you Pikeez that I was wrong, but I also feel the same about my initial reaction to Coach Pitino at UNM. But like Pike and the better coaches it's not about who's undefeated, it's about the process.... Happy New Year all.....what a great way to start it for RU fans.
Since we're all in a good mood now.. want to explain the origin/meaning of this expression?

If you post one compliment towards Pike for every hundred negative posts about him you make you’d still be many short.

Stop saying Pikeez. Show some respect to the man. And don’t do it in a thread where you’re talking about another team. Sheesh.

no-one-cares-i-dont-care.gif

ADVERTISEMENT