ADVERTISEMENT

Semi OT: Ticket Rep

RU Golfer

Senior
Dec 4, 2009
Been trying to get in touch with my ticket rep to no avail. My rep is/was Drew B, does anybody else have him or know if he is even there anymore?

The staff directory says he is still there, but if you can’t get him, speak with Sam. He has been very helpful for various things. His phone is 732-907-1572 and his email is ssackey@scarletknights.com.

Last edited:
My ticket rep has gone MIA - don't know if they left and I haven't been reassigned, or whatever. Whenever I get a new rep (which seems like always), I save their number in my phone.... none of the numbers I have saved worked when I tried calling last week.

Drew finally got back to me. He said he has been so busy with new orders he has not been able to reach out to his existing customer base. Said he is doing that this week.

Reactions: RU#1fan
would be very curious to see updated ticket numbers

how soon before we see anything ?

I also have Drew. Guy has been super helpful as my group had 4 tickets and increased to 6 and move a little bit.

Called him today to buy a basketball flex plan (4 games, 300 level for $65 a ticket out the door). He said it has been INSANE in the ticket office between basketball ticket sales and football renewals/additions.

I can confirm his number is +1 (732) 907-1574

The ticket office is the worst. The people who work in the ticket office are great individually, but collectively that organization is the worst. And this thread epitomizes why. You have someone trying to reach his ticket rep, but the ticket rep is so busy that he can't respond in a timely manner. One of the reasons that the ticket reps are so busy is that you can't make changes on-line, so you have to call to make routine changes. You have to call to get routine information, because the website doesn't contain basic information and isn't clear. You have to call to reprint tickets because the mobile ticket system sucks. The people who work in the ticket office are great, but the organization is a colossal failure.

The ticket office is the worst. The people who work in the ticket office are great individually, but collectively that organization is the worst. And this thread epitomizes why. You have someone trying to reach his ticket rep, but the ticket rep is so busy that he can't respond in a timely manner. One of the reasons that the ticket reps are so busy is that you can't make changes on-line, so you have to call to make routine changes. You have to call to get routine information, because the website doesn't contain basic information and isn't clear. You have to call to reprint tickets because the mobile ticket system sucks. The people who work in the ticket office are great, but the organization is a colossal failure.

As we were walking out of the RAC on Saturday my wife asked my why we didn't have season basketball tickets. I explained to her that I went on to my ticket account last year and submitted the form requesting to be contacted about a new season ticket order for basketball and no one ever called me.

I file it under the general heading of "communications" - something that Rutgers Athletics has perfected in its utter badness.

Reactions: RUinPinehurst
I also have Drew. Guy has been super helpful as my group had 4 tickets and increased to 6 and move a little bit.

Called him today to buy a basketball flex plan (4 games, 300 level for $65 a ticket out the door). He said it has been INSANE in the ticket office between basketball ticket sales and football renewals/additions.

I just called and it’s his voicemail.

Funny and classic. Give the newbies first attention and the loyal customets can wait.
I'm thrilled its busy but that's not right.
Whether it is or is not right is a matter of personal opinion. But it is standard business practice. If we are in fact loyal, what's the downside to making us wait?

Whether it is or is not right is a matter of personal opinion. But it is standard business practice. If we are in fact loyal, what's the downside to making us wait?
Well my credit card company, my fidelity rep, and my auto mechanic to name a few would disagree.
The whole concept of having a personal rep is to get specialized treatment.they could just as easily had a group of reps for general inquires and new account holders.

Well my credit card company, my fidelity rep, and my auto mechanic to name a few would disagree.
The whole concept of having a personal rep is to get specialized treatment.they could just as easily had a group of reps for general inquires and new account holders.
Found out today so does Walgreens. Since I'm a CVS customer and had to go to WG for first time I had to wait in general line next to "Green pass express line" lol.

This whole thing reminds me of standing in line at a fast food joint waiting while all the lazy ass people in the drive thru get served.

Oh and btw..my rep (Dan) answered the phone on the 3rd ring this morning

yes, he has always been super help full with me also.
I just called him and he picked up first ring.

I have Drew as my rep, wanted to talk to him about a change, was not available, another person took care of it in short order

PS...said things are busy but for Football have slowed quite a bit since that initial burst. They're hoping to get to 20k Season tix vs. 16K last season. Everybody in the office still has lots (like 400 each) of current holders to call for renewals.

PS...said things are busy but for Football have slowed quite a bit since that initial burst. They're hoping to get to 20k Season tix vs. 16K last season. Everybody in the office still has lots (like 400 each) of current holders to call for renewals.

4k would be a huge bump ...another $1.6 million in annual revenue.
What is the real unknown is the single game ticket sales. If we get off to a 3-0 start { real possibility} watch out. Game day crowds {real} could get back to 30,000.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT