ADVERTISEMENT

Shameless Plug - please vote

ScottRU93

Senior
Dec 16, 2003
Hi everyone,
I am not one to ask for something unless I believe in it. My son Ryan Rue, Fair Lawn HS is up for best Kicker in NJSFC Freedom Division. While he may not be the best "kicker only" he is also a phenomenal punter averaging almost 40 yards per punt this year. I do believe he is one of, if not the best combo kicker/punters in both the division and even in the state. If you could vote for him I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news...he-best-kicker-in-the-njsfc-freedom-division/

Also, fwiw I do believe he could Punt on the college level. He has never even been professionally trained bc of his love for baseball and our concentration on that sport and still averages almost 40 yds per punt. He had a 76 yd punt in his game this past Saturday. He also plays MLB and FB.

I will vote for him. Can he reach the end zone on kickoffs? My brother was a punter and a pitcher in HS/College. Kicked lefty, threw righty. Good luck to him.

Reactions: ScottRU93
Voted. Ryan doing well so far in the voting. Looks like a rigged election.
smiley-scared003.gif

I will vote for him. Can he reach the end zone on kickoffs? My brother was a punter and a pitcher in HS/College. Kicked lefty, threw righty. Good luck to him.
Complete opposite bats and throws lefty and kicks righty.

OP - why isn't this determined by local coaches, sports writers, or players? People that actually know. The fact is a kid with lesser stats/lesser ability might have his parents mounting a vote for my son campaign that brings in more votes, does that make him better? These non-scientific polls are only aimed at getting more clicks/eyeballs on the nj.com website. With that being said I wish him luck, just don't be disappointed if he doesn't win. The real test will be making the all Division, all County/All Area teams, they actually count. Now about his science project...

Voted but just gone done voting 1,500-2,000 times for Micah Clark. Micha's a 4-star RUTGERS COMMIT. Is your son a RU commit? If you want the love of the Scarlet Nation and NJ you have to show love. Luckily your son isn't posted with Justin from Bridgewater...

Not voting for a future Pedo/Assualt U or BC commit.

ADVERTISEMENT