ADVERTISEMENT

Should Rutgers Stadium have red turf?

Paint the grsss any color you wish just win some football games In 2020 .

j0CSpYD.gif

Does an addict crave drugs?

Attention is a troll's addiction.
True, not even sure why I asked the question. And more importantly, Al is achieving exactly what he wants by getting all of these responses. He knows nobody would want a red field.......................he just wants the attention the stupid question would elicit.

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
True, not even sure why I asked the question. And more importantly, Al is achieving exactly what he wants by getting all of these responses. He knows nobody would want a red field.......................he just wants the attention the stupid question would elicit.

Exactly!!!

No! Never! Even HD picks up the color red hot. Green is perfect. Red in the end zone. In the early days of color, they would often put something green in the shot because green balanced the rest of the colors.
interesting...

Does the dislike button subtract points from the reaction score and can one obtain a negative score?

We should have something to set us apart. Right now, we look like Nebraska and Wisconsin. At least change the uniforms or the helmets.

Couldn't agree more. I never understood why Nebraska and Wisconsin had a block R on their helmets. It just doesn't make any sense.

I was watching the NFL Draft and while there were no Rutgers players drafted in the first few rounds, there were a lot of Big 10 players drafted. They would break away and start showing film from the season. I would see Rutgers playing once and a while. My friends would say "hey, there's Rutgers again. They're showing them a lot". I would have to remind them that it was either Wisconsin or Nebraska because they couldn't tell the difference, so no, just a different letter on the helmet is enough.

I was watching the NFL Draft and while there were no Rutgers players drafted in the first few rounds, there were a lot of Big 10 players drafted. They would break away and start showing film from the season. I would see Rutgers playing once and a while. My friends would say "hey, there's Rutgers again. They're showing them a lot". I would have to remind them that it was either Wisconsin or Nebraska because they couldn't tell the difference, so no, just a different letter on the helmet is enough.
Find smarter fiends or get them some glasses.

Find smarter fiends or get them some glasses.

Yeah, that's not the issue. The problem is we don't distinguish ourselves from the other red teams in the Big 10. If we don't distinguish ourselves, we can't build a brand. If we don't build a brand, it's bad for recruiting.

Yeah, that's not the issue. The problem is we don't distinguish ourselves from the other red teams in the Big 10. If we don't distinguish ourselves, we can't build a brand. If we don't build a brand, it's bad for recruiting.
The issue is you’re the only one who thinks this...

720109300_rutgers__45942.1477297379.1280.1280.jpg

81BzxOhrz-L._AC_SX425_.jpg

61S52ukfDXL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

This might help you out too...

il_794xN.1600458373_js4q.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT