ADVERTISEMENT

SHU game Friday Dec 23

MCKnight2004

Senior
Oct 25, 2012
According to carino, SHU couldn't get prudential any other day, and are in Hawaii for another tournament early December when game is intended to be played

People ask what are the drawbacks to paying rent at Prudential Center vs having an on campus and true home court, this is example #1 for this coming season.....I know RU is far down the totem pole of importance to SHU, so they may not care either way, but perhaps a 4PM start on a Friday before Christmas makes sense for some fans not working and looking for something to do other than shopping at a crowded mall.....Otherwise, it's a hit to their attendance either way, unless RU was somehow playing decent basketball early in the season.

I assume most SHU students will have left campus for the holidays. There might be a lot of empty seats at the PRU. Such is life when you must rent an arena. I hope we have 10 healthy scholarship players still at that time. Here is hoping we can be competitive this year.

What's better than spending a Friday Night - 2 days before Christmas - in Newark.....:)

Ugghhh. Horrible date to play a game. I hope that the game starts at 4 pm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT