ADVERTISEMENT

SHU seating sections

SpotsRU

Redshirt
Dec 19, 2013
Does anyone have any info on buying tickets to this game? Safe bet RU's allotment will be open to the public after season ticket holders get a crack at it? Is there a "typical" visiting section at PRU?

Individual tickets go on sale through SHU 10/22.

I suggest everyone to get tickets early because unless they open up the curtains this game will “sell-out”. It did 2 years ago and I expect there to be even more interest after the excitement last year at the RAC.

Individual tickets go on sale through SHU 10/22.

I suggest everyone to get tickets early because unless they open up the curtains this game will “sell-out”. It did 2 years ago and I expect there to be even more interest after the excitement last year at the RAC.

Awesome thanks.

Had heard last year that they planned to open the upper bowl unlike 2 years ago. What's the word?

Received email today. Can get on wait list for tickets thru RU (sent to season ticket holders ???). $40 in section 4

Does anyone have any info on buying tickets to this game? Safe bet RU's allotment will be open to the public after season ticket holders get a crack at it? Is there a "typical" visiting section at PRU?

Rutgers vs. Seton Hall Ticket Wait List Now Open!

Cheer on Rutgers as they face Seton Hall on December 15 as part of the annual Garden State Hardwood Classic! Click here to login to your account, then select Men's Basketball Away Games to join the wait list.

Please note your card will not be charged at this time. The deadline to enter the wait list is Friday, November 30. Beginning December 3, seats will be allocated in priority point order. Once allocated, your card on file will be automatically charged. Tickets are $40 each and located in Section 4 of the Prudential Center. Tickets will be mailed out after the allocation process is complete. If you have any questions or need to update your card on file, please contact the ticket office at 866-445-GORU (4678).

Reactions: SpotsRU
Section 4 is sort of between behind the RU bench and behind the basket. I'll probably spring for something closer to center court on StubHub. You can sit courtside center (row 3) for the low, low price of $235 plus taxes and fees right now.

Reactions: Local Shill
If I remember correctly from two years ago, Sections 4-6 were mostly RU. But tons of RU in the rest of the arena too.

i suggest using Tickpick.com got 4 in the 9th row of section 13 for $92. No fees on this site. Use it often.

By my count there are about 450 tickets available for purchase, so it seems likely to sell out. I'm sure there are others being held for mini-plans as well, but still.

By my count there are about 450 tickets available for purchase, so it seems likely to sell out. I'm sure there are others being held for mini-plans as well, but still.

It will definitely sellout
The question is when.

If by the first week in November, they may also sell the baseline to baseline mezzanine seats too.

My advice to anyone who wants to attend is to get tickets now.

If SHU decides not to lift the curtains for the second level, ticket prices for the lower bowl will surge on sites like seatgeek, tickpick and stubhub

Reactions: MV9000
Picked up some in Section 5. Had a great time two years ago despite the outcome.

Individual game tickets on sale now for December 15, home game at the Rock. If you don't think you will get through RU, go to the SHU site and buy. I just did. RU section should number 4. I am in section 6. $60.00 per plus fees.

PACK THE ROCK!!!!

Didn't see this post. I started another. Grabbed 2 in section 6. Let's PACK THE ROCK!

Didn't see this post. I started another. Grabbed 2 in section 6. Let's PACK THE ROCK!

SHU fans want revenge and this game is included in a mini plan so they will represent strong.

But there are many more Rutgers alums in NJ and NYC , a short drive or train ride away from The Rock.

There is nothing prohibiting around 4 to 5k RU fans if they really want tickets.

Got a block of 20 tickets purchased in section 21 across from RU bench for $35 each and no fees through SHU. These tickets are listed at $60 each plus fees through TicketMaster.

If anyone has a big group going you should look to get a group rate before they sell out.

The rep told me I can’t resell the group tickets through Stubhub though.

Last edited:
S. Janowski, Thank you for thinking of me. A friend of mine is trying to get 3 for himself, me and my son. I will let you know if he gets them otherwise I will need 3.

Reactions: S_Janowski
ADVERTISEMENT