ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Amir Mitchell

OSU2015

Freshman
Jun 22, 2013
There is a rumor going around on the Michigan boards that Amir is no longer on the team because of a weed issue.

If true maybe Ash will reach out to the young man and offer him help and a second chance.

Yea I mean unless he's dealing pounds of it or failed multiple drug tests in his first few months, that would be shocking.

Reactions: RU23
The rumor suggests that his weed issue has been ongoing since his arrival and it's not just a one time offense.

If the rumor is true and Ash is interested, I'm sure Bo is already on it.

Get him on the team and just make sure he never gets tested . Back in the day only kickers got randomly tested

With Nkrmdiche and Tunsil in the pro's, Ole Miss is looking for someone to fill the WS (weed smoker) role. He'll probably end up there.

Reactions: MikeR0102
There is a rumor going around on the Michigan boards that Amir is no longer on the team because of a weed issue.

If true maybe Ash will reach out to the young man and offer him help and a second chance.

I forgive you for not being aware of the Star Ledger. Not going to happen, at least for the next few years.

Isn't this completely a non-starter. Even if he was kicked off the team and RU wanted to take a chance, he'd have to sit out two years according to the B1G rule. That rule essentially ensures that no player ever transfers (unless graduated) in conference.

Isn't this completely a non-starter. Even if he was kicked off the team and RU wanted to take a chance, he'd have to sit out two years according to the B1G rule. That rule essentially ensures that no player ever transfers (unless graduated) in conference.

Couldn't he go the JUCO route for one year then transfer to RU and be eligible immediately?

BTW- it would be very strange to get kicked off a team for pot...you can kick them off but rarely done unless the HC wants an excuse to do so...

Reactions: AD888
Entire thread and no link, checked a few "boards" and see nothing....maybe a hint where this is?

ZOcmPEb.jpg

Supposedly Maize and Brew indicated it is Mitchell, but it's a suspension likely, saw that on Twitter.

But now people are saying it's actually Hawkins on Twitter.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT