ADVERTISEMENT

Single Game Tickets

camps924

Freshman
Mar 9, 2010
So I just bought 2 extra tickets for the penn state and received the following message in my email containing regular tickets:

"Please use the enclosed pass(es) to access the Audi Club via the ramp on the East Side of High Point Solutions Stadium. This is located by Gate E, behind Sections 122 and 123 on the east side of the stadium. Food and beverage will not be available in the Audi Club, but you will be permitted to leave the Club area to purchase food on either the upper or lower concourses and return to the Club. Guests will receive a hand stamp upon entering the Club and must show their hand stamp and their Audi Club pass to return to the Club area if they do leave. Re-entry to and from the concourses is only via the East Ramp where you will enter. All seating in the Audi Club is General Admission, and on a first come, first serve basis."

Did anyone else get this message? Did they make a mistake with my tickets and should I see if they will scan into the Audi club. I am sure it is just the wrong message, was just curious if anyone else got the same message.

ADVERTISEMENT