ADVERTISEMENT

Sir Yacht on Twitter Jumps the Shark And Eaten Alive- He was wrong about Revote

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Sounds like you’re all in with Sir Yacht. May want to leave an escape hatch for yourself if Sir Yachts info is bogus.

Wait, did I say Sir Yachts info is bogus? We will know soon.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Sounds like you’re all in with Sir Yacht. May want to leave an escape hatch for yourself if Sir Yachts info is bogus.

Wait, did I say Sir Yachts info is bogus? We will know soon.
Despite the conference postponing its 2020 football season last month, there are some within the Big Ten who haven’t given up hope on a start date in the near future. Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh is certainly one of those people.
Just this week, radio host Dan Patrick reported that the Big Ten could be targeting Oct. 10 as a potential start date for the 2020 season. While some refuted that report, there are those who believe it could be feasible. In fact, Harbaugh is preparing as if the league will kick off at that time.
On Thursday, Wolverines offensive tackle told reporters that Harbaugh had instructed them to get ready for an October start date, according to Rainer Sabin of the Detroit Free Press.

Reactions: Wolv RU
Seems that yachts sources are admitted to be in athletics - and not presidents offices.

So some osu asst coach hears excitement about playing starting again and tells lil yachtie. Not exactly from the presidents office. Thus He could have a source that’s telling him things but that source may not have any decision making power but only enthusiasm

Reactions: Knightmoves
Maybe it’s one giant troll job...that would be impressive and hilarious!!

True. And the biggest victims would be fans of Maryland, Rutgers, Illinois and Northwestern.

I still cannot fathom the logic of RU opting out if 10 B1G teams are playing FB this Fall. We may as well furlough Greg and his staff as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoogieKnight
I mean we shall see what happens. But if Rutgers opts out, prepare for the flood of transfers and decommits. I mean what would be the possible purpose of staying? Not even on campus for classes and can't play football. It will be like one of those cartoons where people run through a wall to GTFOH.

I mean we shall see what happens. But if Rutgers opts out, prepare for the flood of transfers and decommits. I mean what would be the possible purpose of staying? Not even on campus for classes and can't play football. It will be like one of those cartoons where people run through a wall to GTFOH.
It is even simpler than that...if we opt out, it’s dead...there’s no recovering. The joke would not only write itself but it would perpetuate itself.

why do so many on these boards have a problem with pre--you know what--geez the negatoids(mostly them)as well as those wanting positive news always react too soon--talk about why social medias sucks

Not sure if posted, and if it's apropos of anything.... but I saw that the state of Michigan reinstated high school fall sports, including football, beginning September 17. For whatever that's worth as it relates to Michigan and Michigan State.

strange since so far the Mi
Not sure if posted, and if it's apropos of anything.... but I saw that the state of Michigan reinstated high school fall sports, including football, beginning September 17. For whatever that's worth as it relates to Michigan and Michigan State.
It may be water under the bridge at this point, but what is the new President's e-mail address?

Again likely an assistant coach somewhere (OSU) feeding him info. May be getting that but doesnt mean he's getting it from the decision makers. He did go all in-reminiscent of our last coaching search somewhat

who does a
Seems that yachts sources are admitted to be in athletics - and not presidents offices.

So some osu asst coach hears excitement about playing starting again and tells lil yachtie. Not exactly from the presidents office. Thus He could have a source that’s telling him things but that source may not have any decision making power but only enthusiasm

who does a live feed inside their car...this is click bait...

Reactions: thegock
Posted this on the premium board, but apparently the president and chancellor of Univ of Nebraska were speaking on a panel this morning - so obviously not on a meeting of B1G presidents and chancellors. They were asked about it and denied it was happening. I guess the meeting could be later and they were lying, but...

They’ll say it was Biden...of course neuro Joe won’t remember as he looks for something female to fondle. 😎
Neuro Joe is able to walk down a ramp without tripping, drink glass of water with one hand, has a vocabulary of more than five words, wouldn't consider injecting sanitizer, and knows Finland isn't part of Russa - and that's just a short list.

It would be a self-imposed death penalty

If the Big Ten plays, Rutgers opting out would also leave its new president standing on an island. In a state that is currently doing at least as well as anyone else from a Covid standpoint. That part alone makes this whole thing hard to believe.

Great way for a nobody to get people hanging on his every word for a few days by telling them something they want to believe.

It is just as feasible that the Big Ten is doing a re-vote (if even that is to be believed) because they didn't follow proper procedure on the first one and want to make sure this lawsuit doesn't go anywhere, and all of these rumors are wishful thinking that the result will be different this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT