ADVERTISEMENT

Sir Yacht on Twitter Jumps the Shark And Eaten Alive- He was wrong about Revote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yacht Boy is nothing but a mouthpiece for someone who is pushing an agenda. Not sure he has gotten one thing right so far. I suspect he has a source that is connected to something but that his source isn't as good as he thinks (like an assistant coach somewhere or someone in an athletic department, but not a decision maker) .

landscape-1473960076-charlie-brown-1024-1507736240.jpg

This guy has been shown to be nothing more than a Troll yet people eat up all the nonsense.

People are hungry for any B1G news about playing FB this Fall. Sir Yacht seized the opportunity to gain twitter followers for himself and pumped lots of hot air into the rumor mill, delighting many of the info starved B1G fans.

I agree that his source may be a low level staff member at OSU. Maybe a student manager or someone on the support staff.

At some point he is likely to be right about something. But not yet.

Agree. Love the Yacht.

Whether he is right or wrong he is pushing the conversation and keeping it alive.
No one knows what said conversation is, but boaty Mcboat sure is keeping it going.

Reactions: RUDead
I wonder if yacht man knows the gigolo? I like that the last tweet doesn’t have us on the outside looking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT