ADVERTISEMENT

Sitkowski did not play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Langan is apparantly a short yardage option which will keep opposing defenses having to account for the possibility of the QB taking the run himself

Reactions: RUChoppin
From Schiano presser he indicated Langan will be involved in the offense sort of like Tayson Hill with Saints. He was very complimentary about Gleeson and his usage of vedral. Looks like Art only plays if an injury occurs or to shake things up

Reactions: JRZEER and Greg2020
Langan is apparantly a short yardage option which will keep opposing defenses having to account for the possibility of the QB taking the run himself
Why did GS bring Sit in and not tell
Him he was bringing in a system he is not a fit
For.

Last edited:
From Schiano presser he indicated Langan will be involved in the offense sort of like Tayson Hill with Saints. He was very complimentary about Gleeson and his usage of vedral. Looks like Art only plays if an injury occurs or to shake things up

Art gives us quality depth at QB, if we ever have to use him.

Vedral made some plays throwing and running today. The fade route to Shameen Jones in the end zone was a great pass. RU fans need to see more of Vedral imo.

I think he will see plenty of action.
If we get down big vs. Ohio St. see Art coming in for the mid- to long deep throws. This is where he has a clear advantage.

Reactions: NickKnight 1
Art gives us quality depth at QB, if we ever have to use him.

Vedral made some plays throwing and running today. The fade route to Shameen Jones in the end zone was a great pass. RU fans need to see more of Vedral imo.

L O L

Reactions: RU Cheese
It is a long season and a free year for the players, so a lot can happen. Good for Sit to learn and be ready in case needed.

Reactions: ru1869
Where are all the Sitkowski defenders?

1. Vedral wasn't on the roster last year.

2. As I said in a prior thread, this game was different in that on a Rutgers passing play I could count past "one thousand 1, one thousand 2" and still see the QB upright in the pocket.

some dodo knuckleheads can't even enjoy a win without denigrating a player that commits to the program more than any of you sitting on your couch drinking alcohol.

Vedral ran great plays today!!
If Gleeson deems that Sitkowski plays a game..I trust him
Who is degrading him? His record speaks for itself. So many of you over rated him even after he lost is starting job at IMG just because he was a Jersey guy.

1. Vedral wasn't on the roster last year.

2. As I said in a prior thread, this game was different in that on a Rutgers passing play I could count past "one thousand 1, one thousand 2" and still see the QB upright in the pocket.
Again is Sit better than Verdral? That is what I'm talking about. Verdal makes his own space too

Again is Sit better than Verdral? That is what I'm talking about. Verdal makes his own space too

Who was saying Sit is better than Verdral last year?

And on more plays than any game with any RU QB last year, Verdral didn't have to make his own space.

Didn't the OC have something to do with him getting all that space?
This is what a real OC is supposed to be...I hadn't seen what a OC should be in the past 9-10 years at RU...we're damn lucky to have Gleeson. I'm very interested to see how we progress thru the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT