ADVERTISEMENT

Sitkowski on the sidelines w the prospects

Abro1975

Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2009
hmmm. Too much Hurricane damage at IMG ?

Last edited:
He's been at the last 2 Old Bridge games. IMG hasn't returned to class
People just post dumb ass stuff. IMG has played 3 games. Most Florida schools have been back for 3 weeks. We had a hurricane and IMG cancelled their game this week.

People just post dumb ass stuff. IMG has played 3 games. Most Florida schools have been back for 3 weeks. We had a hurricane and IMG cancelled their game this week.
People post dumb ass stuff?? You might want to check your facts RU85inFla before you post dumb ass stuff.

NJ.com article today 9/19

Did he get to return to Old Bridge during his time home?
“I actually went to both their games against South Brunswick and Monroe. I was home for about a week and a half because they evacuated us. I’m itching to get ready to play some football.”

Not debating but wondering where Savage and him stack up against each other...

Savage was a 4-star so it is close. The other question is McMahon. He didn't start until his senior year because had a D1 recruit a year ahead of him. But he was getting recruited by the big boys at the end of his senior fall. Wonde if he got upgraded during the year.

Not debating but wondering where Savage and him stack up against each other...

Memory may serve me wrong, but I remember Savage being in the 100-150 range nationally. I believe Sitkowski is around 50. The main point being, when either of those guys show an interest in a program like RU, you make it happen no matter how may QB's are committed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT