ADVERTISEMENT

SKWC Membership

JudgeSmails56

All Conference
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2019
I signed up for a membership in March but never got a membership card or anything. Do you know when they send them? I know you get 20% off from scarlet fever with the membership and I’d like to make a run there to get some new gear soon.

Registration Link Coming Soon!

SKWC General Membership

Annual SKWC membership will be for the year beginning Oct. 1 and ending on September 30th.

The SKWC, in partnership with the New Jersey Regional Training Center (NJRTC) and the Princeton Wrestling Club (PWC), has the platform for world-caliber athletes to train at the SKWC. Currently, the SKWC pays four of the nation’s best wrestlers to train with the NJRTC: Tyler Graff, Anthony Ashnault, Kemol Bagakov and Ethan Ramos.

The financial strength of the SKWC is vital to retain and attract future World and Olympic Team Members as Resident Athletes. Funds from the SKWC also aid in associated costs for Student-Athletes, Resident-Athletes, fund our Recruiting Coordinator, Volunteer Coach, and partially pay the salary of our Director of Operations. The SKWC pays for all the training and competition travel and accommodations for our Resident-Athletes. At times, The University is not able to pay for certain trips, per the NCAA rules, for our Student-Athletes leaving the burden on the SKWC. All these additional opportunities for our Student-Athletes and Potential Student-Athletes makes Rutgers University very attractive place to call home.

General Membership to the SKWC can be at a B1G Ten or NCAA Champion Level. Below are the benefits included at each level which include Zoom membership meetings. The first meeting will be at the beginning of the season with presentations from people like Coaches, SKWC resident athletes, SKWC officers, and other prominent members of the wrestling community. The second will be an NCAA Tournament seeding briefing held the Thursday before the NCAA Tournament exclusive to NCAA Champion and Boom Club members only.

Please disregard everything above that my favorite friend Mike Messner posted about SKWC membership. In a few weeks we will be unveiling a new membership program that will include donations, communication, etc. sorry for the confusion but we are on top of things under John Leonardis’ leadership. It is working!

ADVERTISEMENT