ADVERTISEMENT

SKWC - Pin Pool

BAMM87

Freshman
Dec 2, 2012
I saw a bunch of posts earlier this month about the Scarlet Knights Wrestling Club Pin Pool, are there any updates on the donation per pin? I was curious if we broke the $700 mark.

Officially, just under $710. I just have not posted the most recent ones due to a trip to cuba and other craziness.

2015 to date: 51 pins * $710/pin = $36,209 raised

2014: 43 pins * $450/pin = $18,400 raised
2013: 37 pins * $269/pin = $9,948 raised
For perspective, we are up 100% since 2014 and up 364% since first pin pool year 2013
Pins do not count in your redshirt year or against redshirts. Must be part of your official NCAA record.
-josh

This post was edited on 2/5 12:15 AM by josh1728

That's awesome, Josh! Just a heads up that there's a typo in Ashnault's name on the pin pool. Any idea when this year's wrestling camp info will be posted? Feb & March are a good time as youth rec programs are winding down so coaches can send it to the parents before they check out into another sport.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Leonard23...tks on typo. will be adjusted! Silly since i donated the wrestling scholarship currently held by anthony ashnault !! thanks again.

Speaking on scholarships, when does RU thunk the will be fully funded for out of state kids? Is that something on the horizon or will it never be fully funded? Thanks in advance for any info.

Lips, we are full pay by Big Ten in five years. That is likely full out of state funding.
-j

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT