ADVERTISEMENT

Snake Oil Salesman

If Schiano stays the program will remain a 3 or 4 win program at best for the next 5 years.
Bowl (legit invite…. earned) drought will continue for 12 years.
Get big time donors involved and tap into the B1G payout and cut ties at the end of next season.

Fans should be patient enough for a 4th year. Losing the last game in such an embarrassing way amplifies the perception that the program is in a bad way when it might actually be close to being a good program.

• Haha
Reactions: RutgersSam
Fans should be patient enough for a 4th year. Losing the last game in such an embarrassing way amplifies the perception that the program is in a bad way when it might actually be close to being a good program.
The entire season has been dog shit since the Wagner game

I honestly thought this was a team that would get better as the season went on. Went the opposite. That is all on coaching. I recall the same talk in years 3-4 of 1.0. I jinxed it by giving my biggest donation in years. Never thought I would say it but losing interest in college football overall. It’s going to be a long off season.

Last edited:
Did Rutgers have a chance to hire Josh Heupel before he got the Tennessee Job???

He would at least brought a exciting offense here.

Remember when the vocal contingent of fans and message board geniuses lambasted Hobbs for wanting to consider other options and said he should let Greg run the program?

gcsnc.gif

An 8 year deal for a coach nobody else wanted was ill-advised.

I'm not giving up on Greg yet, but next year is no excuses. A bowl and 3 B1G wins or GTFO.

Remember when the vocal contingent of fans and message board geniuses lambasted Hobbs for wanting to consider other options and said he should let Greg run the program?

gcsnc.gif

An 8 year deal for a coach nobody else wanted was ill-advised.

I'm not giving up on Greg yet, but next year is no excuses. A bowl and 3 B1G wins or GTFO.
Agree 100%.

He needs to go at the end of the season. Clearly incompetent. The culture he is building is a losing one. There is no teaching going on, the recruiting is horrible, and the return to mediocrity is at least 5 to 7 years ahead.
Thought you were talking about Franklin here.

We are currently ranked 99, in Year 3 of the "turnaround." The teams we beat are ranked 76, 105 and 119.

ADVERTISEMENT