ADVERTISEMENT

So like isnt the Spring Game like TODAY or something?

RedTeam1994

All Conference
Jan 15, 2021
I find the lack of discussion about the Spring Game kinda odd

there's almost nothing on here about the practices what-so-ever

not complaining, really, I just find it kinda odd. Spring Game is tomorrow and the top 9 threads are "OT" with barely a peep about the practices or the Spring Game?

Is there a reason for that (e.g., "radio silence" about the practices, has the press/ public been denied access to practices?)?

Reactions: KnightTerrors
Darn injuries are keeping interest down unfortunately.
Young, Cruck, Toure, Moses, etc.

Nonsense : we knew months ago with Cruickshank… Young… they’ll be back for summer camp . Walker , though a tough loss , is a true early enrollee . He’ll be back for 2023 stronger , bigger and I suspect ready to make his mark. Toure is the question mark but expect the worst and hope for the best. The simple fact the injury is causing a question means … they are determining whether to rehab or shut him down for the season. Either way the Toure’s safety and health will always take precedence under Schiano. We can always move Johnny Langan back to the D … 6’3” 245 lb LB or DE sounds good… lol just kidding I t try think ?

Reactions: beaced
Should start a pool who the next #freesoandso will be after the game

It's not just the spring game.
It's the ringing of the bells at 12:30 p.m. for the field hockey team
It's the baseball game versus Iowa at 2:00 p.m.
It's the pregame festivities of meeting the current and former NFL players Sir Henry and other special guests as well as the touchdown Club auction starting at 5:30 p.m.
It's getting your schedule poster
And then it's the spring game at 7:00 p.m.

kristen-wiig-snl.gif

Honestly, I’m terrified at the idea Gavin is not ready. Trying to manage expectations.

Reactions: Wolv RU
I find the lack of discussion about the Spring Game kinda odd

there's almost nothing on here about the practices what-so-ever

not complaining, really, I just find it kinda odd. Spring Game is tomorrow and the top 9 threads are "OT" with barely a peep about the practices or the Spring Game?

Is there a reason for that (e.g., "radio silence" about the practices, has the press/ public been denied access to practices?)?
This board doesn’t even talk about RFB anymore. It’s become a cesspool of only OT threads by a bunch of 55 year olds.

Reactions: jkernpop and RutHut
I got Provident club seats for this game and was looking forward to it YET I will not able to attend now...Hope everyone goes and has a great time. Weather looks great

They better tell the defense to let offense score. The last few years, the offense has not showed up.

Chip? The funny thing is that there are lots of football posts by the moderators and writers of this board that get next to no comments or discussions, but threads about real estate, dead people, electric cars, lawns and new music get lots of discussion.

However, rarely see Chip post here except to complain and berate other posters. If people want to make the Football board more about football and better, they can start by being part of the solution instead of part of the problem.

animal-house-kevin-bacon.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT