ADVERTISEMENT

So much for watching HS Football this fall.

ruready4somefootball

Heisman Winner
Nov 10, 2003
Locally,and I'm going to assume it's state wide,there will be no ticket sales at the gate . Tickets will be limited to 500 spectators, with the visiting team limited to 100. Those tickets will be, for the home team,2 per player, and if those players use both for parents and have siblings, those siblings are out of luck or need to get them from someone who won't use their allotment. Spectators will be seated in specific seats, with no one standing along the fence. Visiting teams won't be allowed to bring their cheerleaders or band, only home teams can. Snack bars will also be closed. Sad times, to say the least. I always looked forward to scouting out the local talent and taking a ride to watch the best of the best, this really blows!

Locally,and I'm going to assume it's state wide,there will be no ticket sales at the gate . Tickets will be limited to 500 spectators, with the visiting team limited to 100. Those tickets will be, for the home team,2 per player, and if those players use both for parents and have siblings, those siblings are out of luck or need to get them from someone who won't use their allotment. Spectators will be seated in specific seats, with no one standing along the fence. Visiting teams won't be allowed to bring their cheerleaders or band, only home teams can. Snack bars will also be closed. Sad times, to say the least. I always looked forward to scouting out the local talent, this really blows!
Our local high school In PA is either putting On school stream or you tube live stream

Section One (NY) cancelled all of our games a few weeks ago. A few schools were already struggling getting enough players. At least NJ is a football state

The only constant is the 500 people and band etc. schools can distribute tickets however they like. All we need is for Murphy to Increase outdoor capacity and more people can go to games. You can fit a lot more than 500 people at these venues and still be socially distanced. I hadn’t heard the snack stand part, our youth program is selling food and practices and games.

Reactions: RUaMoose
Attendance maximum can change at any time. Could be bumped up to 1,000 by October. We’ll see.

If you attend a game and protest all is good, Come one come all.
Evidently in PA the strategy should be to frame your football game as a protest, and tell everyone attending that they need to leave their car hoods open like it is a car show.

The state is still recommending that even HS football games in 5000 seat stadiums restrict themselves to a 250 person event limit, while protests do whatever they want and the Carlisle car show got special approval from our joke of a health commissioner to have 20,000 people earlier this summer.

Attendance maximum can change at any time. Could be bumped up to 1,000 by October. We’ll see.
I don't see that happening, not with several schools already cancelling games,but I hope your correct. So many kids, I wanted to watch in person, as I love seeing the D1 kids tilt the field and stick out like diamonds. I pride myself in judging which kids really have what it takes to play at the next level.

Locally,and I'm going to assume it's state wide,there will be no ticket sales at the gate . Tickets will be limited to 500 spectators, with the visiting team limited to 100. Those tickets will be, for the home team,2 per player, and if those players use both for parents and have siblings, those siblings are out of luck or need to get them from someone who won't use their allotment. Spectators will be seated in specific seats, with no one standing along the fence. Visiting teams won't be allowed to bring their cheerleaders or band, only home teams can. Snack bars will also be closed. Sad times, to say the least. I always looked forward to scouting out the local talent and taking a ride to watch the best of the best, this really blows!
Most high schools have all of their games streaming.

ADVERTISEMENT